Arbeit Macht Frei: Obama and AuschwitzGate

We have a winner!

That’s exactly what will happen.

Ditto Uncle Mike in my family. He was actually (if I remember correctly) my grandfather’s first cousin. But everybody called him Uncle Mike. I guess that makes us all perjurers or something.

It’s no big deal. But neither was Hillary’s “dodging snipers” story.

And Al Gore inspired “Love Story,” and John Kerry drinks green tea.

Throw…wall…stick…

P.S. Happy 96th birthday, Aunt Betty! She’s the widow of the brother of my maternal grandfather. Which makes me a LIAR.

The main character in Love Story really was partially based on Al Gore. That was true. The author (who was a freind of Gore’s at Harvard) said the character was a composite of Al Gore and Gore’s college roommate, Tommy Lee Jones.

Clinton’s “dodging snipers” story was an outright fabrication.

Obama’s uncle really did take part in liberating an concentration camp, and really did suffer from PTSD.

Small difference, I guess. Clinton supporters really seem to have trouble distinguishing between reality and made-up crap, a trait they share with Clinton herself.

Did you all see that? “Partially!” Democrats are waffling flipflopping LIARS, I tell ya…

What REALLY got me is that when Erich Segal finally made a public statement to clarify, some people actually accused him of twisting the REAL truth so Gore wouldn’t get hurt.

head explodes

This is a Capital idea! I would buy it.

Your point is?

'Cause somehow I don’t think being worked to death while your being starved to death is/was even slightly better than getting marched straight to the ovens.

CMC +fnord!

Exactly, crowmanyclouds.

If anyone is going to try to pretend that a “work camp” was a nice, neat little office space where prisoners were held to only three lumps of sugar in their tea while they, I dunno, graded term papers and weeded the herb garden and did some light housecleaning, but otherwise got three squares, fresh socks, and plenty of rest… no. That person is only trying to fool himself.

This guy wrote a book about being in “just a work camp.”

Username - post.

I’ll be here all week, don’t forget to tip your waitress.

No. You got it wrong. Obama IS Hitler.

He owns his life to signing pact with the devil and his appearance to transplanting skin pigments from Michael Jackson in the '80s.

You know, if I wasn’t confident some idiot would believe this, I’d totally dig up “facts” connecting the two and send out a chain email.

Have you ever seen them in the same room together? No.

The evidence is clear!

Bullshit. How can he be Hitler when he’s really a lizard-like space alien?

-Joe

(shakes head)

Joe, Joe, Joe…

Don’t you realize that all of humanity’s problems are being engineered by those same lizard-like space aliens? It’s their way of keeping us down. So, Obama and Hitler are the same lizard-like space alien.

It’s obvious, I tell ya.

So an alien lizard man is sucking pigment out of Michael Jackson?

Now you’re just being silly - a lizard wouldn’t be able to metabolize human pigment.

-Joe

You think Michael Jackson is human? :eek:

Not in THIS reality, but remember realities are like radio frequencies, there are tons of them you just have to tune into the right one. The [del]Lizardfolk[/del] Reptoids like Obama-Hitler specifically go to Reality [12658.197*sqrt(-1)]/0 where they can successfully metabolize and use ANYTHING.