Are Aliens Visiting Earth?

The New York Times embraces UFOs. Tangible physical proof of off-world material may be in possession of US labs:

Harry Reid has stated that the New York Times article is misleading.
“I have no knowledge—and I have never suggested—the federal government or any entity has unidentified flying objects or debris from other worlds. I have consistently said we must stick to science, not fairy tales about little green men.”

This caused the New York Times to issue a rather half-hearted correction.
"An earlier version of this article inaccurately rendered remarks attributed to Harry Reid, the retired Senate majority leader from Nevada. Mr. Reid said he believed that crashes of objects of unknown origin may have occurred and that retrieved materials should be studied; he did not say that crashes had occurred and that retrieved materials had been studied secretly for decades. An earlier version also misstated the frequency with which the director of national intelligence is supposed to report on unidentified aerial phenomena. It is 180 days after enactment of the intelligence authorization act, not every six months. "

Great site. Bookmarked :+1:

I also like Jason Colavito, he does some amazingly thorough work too:

The Pentagon creates UAP Task Force to investigate UFOs:

How is this task force different than whatever they were already doing?

By declaring a new task force, TPTB get to wipe the table clear and start over instead of just shuffling the deck or prettying up the place. They can replow the same ground which buys more time before they have to produce something. Similar to a non-profit that states they want to solve some issue but that purpose has evolved into solving the problem of their own unemployment.

remember, alien_babble … these are just people’s opinions … and, we all recognize, opinions don’t matter ‘jack-squat’ to what reality may be. personally, i don’t comment for acceptance by my peers … i proffer my thoughts … as obscure and radical they may be. also, never trust governing bodies … they got their own agenda … their messages may attempt to placate civil unrest … but, in the end, it’s yet another cover-up. and, yes, this is my opinion.

never stop believing … even you are the only person. also, don’t allow yourself to be influenced by your ‘peers’ … they may end up being the ones who’ve been wrong all along.

I’m impressed that you didn’t use the word “sheeple” even once.

Really need a “like” button on this board.

“Everybody has opinions: I have them, you have them. And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, that’s horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, it’s nothing. It’s just bibble-babble. It’s like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks.”

• Harlan Ellison

Not only that, there were no references to Galileo, Ignaz Semmelweis or the Tuskeegee Experiment.

We should build a wall in the sky maybe.

And make the Tralfmadorians pay for it!

I hear that their zoo is generating excellent revenues.

:+1:t2:

Former DNI chief John Ratcliffe reveals to Maria Bartiromo the US has significant data on UFOs:

Senator Rubio speaks candidly about the need to investigate UFOs and the upcoming Pentagon release of UAP data:

I’m late to the discussion (or, am I?) but I believe these so-called UFO are not extraterrestrial in origin. No, they come from Earth. They are time travelers!

And not what you think.

They’re from the PAST!

I have proof, but you are not ready.

But in these cases they were referencing Undocumented Foreign Orangutans.

Swarm of UFOs harass Navy ships:

Oooh, mysterious drones.