Are Aliens Visiting Earth?

Did you read the article? These drones paced the destroyers traveling at 16 knots for 45 minutes and up. Up to 6 drones at a time. In poor visibility. There aren’t any consumer grade drones that can do that.

Must be aliens visiting earth then.

It’s an odd form of logic isn’t it?

“I have proof of my pet theory because… here’s something we don’t understand.”

In all seriousness I think its far more likely that there is a secret underwater race of ultra high intelligence octopii descendants who have learnt to produce ultra fast aerial vehicles than that it’s aliens. At least we know octopii exist, and are smart, and that evolution is a thing, and that there are lots of unexplored corners of the ocean. And that (having observed us) they might have good reason to stay hidden. My theory is utterly implausible but its far more plausible than “aliens”.

Imagine if it were aliens.

All the amazing technology to travel interstellar distances (and heck, we’re probably talking at least a few hundred light years away, not just the next star over) and enter earth’s atmosphere without being seen.

All in order to…buzz around some military vehicles for a bit, inexplicably choosing no longer to be covert.

ETA: I’m not saying UFO reports are not interesting and shouldn’t be investigated. Just that “aliens” is right at the bottom of potential explanations.

"Teasers are usually rich kids with nothing to do. They cruise around looking for planets which haven’t made interstellar contact yet and buzz them.

They find some isolated spot with very few people around, then land right by some poor soul whom no one’s ever going to believe and then strut up and down in front of him wearing silly antennae on their heads and making beep beep noises.

Rather childish really."

-Ford Prefect, Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

Mick West interviews former AATIP director Luis Elizondo:

Elizondo completely failed to respond to Mick West’s sensible explanations for the FLIR1, GIMBAL and GOFAST clips. All he said is ‘our analysis was different’. This is not usable information at all.

If Elizondo were dedicated to getting information about UFOs out into public, he would respond in more detail. His so-called disclosure is a sham.

There have been flaps of ‘mysterious drones’ at Gatwick Airport and in Colorado in recent years, and no-one has even been able to catch these drones on camera yet. Each time someone comes up with a video of supposed drones, analysis demonstrates that the video shows a conventional but distant aircraft. Sometimes the witnesses still think they have seen a drone, after being shown proof to the contrary.
I expect these ‘drone flaps’ that occur at sea have similar explanations.

Navy’s Chief of Naval Operations on the drones’ incursions into restricted operation zones:

So it must be aliens.

The real mystery is why those destroyers were so damn slow.

American destroyers in WWII could travel at twice that speed and up (google “31-knot Burke”).

They were not going their full speed.

Hard to find specific information, as it’s a bit classified, but most of what I see says that most modern destroyers have a top speed of at least 33 knots.

And going faster is not just a matter of putting a bigger engine in. The geometry of the hull limits how fast it can go before it pretty much has to start hydroplaning to go faster.

Have you considered the possibility that they weren’t trying to outrun Nazi submarines off the California coast?

Leaked US Navy footage shows triangular-shaped UFOs near the USS Russell. DOD to confirm the sighting:

More details below:

Must be aliens.

Hey, isn’t this absolute proof that aliens built the pyramids? So this one is a few thousand years too late. Over intergalactic scales that’s practically on the dot.

Those are Tel’taks.

I’ve reported a certain poster who just spams ufo links.
It’s been about a dozen in a row with no discussion.

The green video with triangular shapes appears to have been taken with a night vision scope with a triangular aperture adjuster fixed over the front end. Some people fix aperture adjusters to increase the focus of the instrument; others do it to produce specially shaped bokeh.

That’s all this is - shaped bokeh. You can see that all three lights in the clip have exactly the same orientation. I find it difficult to believe that whoever took this movie was unaware of the triangular aperture on this instrument, but I suppose it might be an innocent mistake.

So you’re saying it MUST be aliens then, right? Because that’s all the OP understands.