Are There Any Dopers Who DON’T Masturbate?

Walloon, Looking back, I do believe he was telling the truth. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have described the nocturnal emission cycle with such accuracy. But this guy actually was seriously repressed. I’m not saying that all people who don’t masturbate are somehow messed up, but this was an extremely uptight young fellow. I think that if he actually didn’t masturbate it was because he felt guilty or ashamed of it, not because he really had no desire to get off once in a while.

I’m just a sucker for anything that feels good.

whether it’s stretching, a hot bath, sittining in the sun, soft flannel sheets, brushing my hair etc etc… masturbation is included in that.

enjoy yer body!

sittining… and sitting too~!

Well, I would stop, but I’m waiting for it to become an Olympic sport.

I’ve been training for a long time, and I would feel foolish if I gave it up, only to be not prepared to perform when my countrymen are counting on me to cum away with the Gold.

I don’t. I’ m pretty young, and I’ve never had sex. I’m certainly not asexual. I don’t have any psychological issues about it; I don’t think it’s a bad thing or that I would feel guilty. If I ever want to do it, I will.

Once, my boyfriend shared this information with a female friend of his, who informed him I was “lying.”

Nope.

-M

How exactly does one compete? Is it distance, or speed? Or is it flair and style, to be judged subjectively?

Does Cecil masturbate? (Notice the similarities between Master and masturbation. Mere coincidence? I think not.) :slight_smile:

BTW, does anybody know the etymology of the word masturbation?

The word ‘toys’ in your post made that fact fairly obvious.

There are male masturbation “toys” too.

Before I met my fiancee I didn’t much because it never did much more for me than any thought I’ve had. There are exactly two things for me that have ever caused orgasm/ejaculation, and neither of them is a hand. So once I figured out it didn’t do much of anything, I basically stopped doing much of anything because … it didn’t do much of anything.

Incidentally, people in high school were extremely difficult to convince about this … they seemed to masturbate once a day, if not more. Knowing the feeling that comes from it now, I understand it. But it simply wasn’t in my collection of feelings. I didn’t orgasm until I was a senior in high school, IIRC.

These days the only thing I do is absentmindedly play with it (but only if I’m alone and upstairs or with B and upstairs). She takes care of everything else:)

I did say ‘fairly’

Meaning there probably aren’t quite as many male masturbation toys as female.

Feh, this is another equality issue:

Vibrator: Classy lifestyle accessory for the clued-up, sassy, independent 21st-century woman.

Blow-up doll: Sad, tragic, and faintly sick little fantasy toy for the pathetic inadequate who can’t get a girlfriend.

:rolleyes: