Now that Halloween is right around the corner i figured now would be a good time to ask something I’ve always wondered. Is there a scary movie where nobody dies?
- No deaths shown or implied.
- At the end of the movie, no characters will be in a situation leading to their immediate demise (trapped in a burning house etc.).
- Death is allowed if it’s not shown and happens before the beginning of the movie (man inherits Indian burial grounds from dead uncle).
- Fake deaths are ok as long as the fakery is revealed before the end of the movie.
- Violence is ok so long as nobody dies.
- Monsters and other supernatural creatures can die as much as they want.
If such a movie doesn’t exist, which movie has the lowest death count? The lowest i can think of is The Exorcist with 2 deaths.