The problem of which I am aware is lead in the glaze, originally found in tableware from Mexico - this was before all manufacturing moved to China.
We are talking about ppm - parts per million 2 atoms of lead in a million of milk is not going to cause instant brain damage.
Heat will accelerate leeching; if you are looking at cold cereal, 1-2 uses, it is like the question of a motorized wheelchair falling in a pool.
A bunch of people thought the acid in the battery would require the pool to be drained.
This place has a small-medium sized pool. It contains 15,000 gallons of water. a cup of battery acid is less acid than I put in (batteries are sulfuric, pool used hydrochloride) to adjust the Ph.
1 or 2 atoms of lead consumed once or twice is not going to be all that toxic.
Unless you are planing to eat the bowls, find something else to worry about.