Are you watching Misfits? UK comedy/drama now on Hulu.

Yeah but which one would volunteer to die?

Presumably unpleasant Rudy - who seems to be in charge most of the time - would simply approach the dealer and donate his power.

Sundays’ zombie episode was hilarious. When will people learn that bringing back from the dead always has consequences!

The poor iguana…

Spoilering just in case

[spoiler]In a previous episode it was established that powers can be transferred by means of an organ transplant. (A heart, in this case)

Am I right when I remember that the Power Broker stored the power of time travel into his pet iguana somehow? When his girlfriend consumed the Iguana, I kept thinking there’d be time-travelling zombies.[/spoiler]

Thought I’d revive this. Season Four has just ended. The show has gone downhill from the first season, which means it’s only extremely good. It still can shock you and also make you laugh.

Things are clearly being set up for a fifth season.

I was just thinking about checking to see if Season Three had gone down in price on iTunes yet - time to go check.

I recommend this show to everyone I know - I don’t think most people bother looking into it, though. Their loss.

ETA: It has! Yay! Guess what we’re doing over the Christmas break. :slight_smile:

I talk it up all the time, and was delighted to discover my nephew was a fan.

The problem is that you can’t talk about it much. The show revolves on revelations and “didn’t see that coming” plot twists, so just about anything you say about it is a spoiler. The less you know going in, the better the show is. All you can do is rave and maybe give a few examples from the first episode.

And warn them that it will take at least a few episodes before you can understand the accents. :slight_smile:

Make that a few seasons, for the chav girl.

True about the accents. Kelly is very hard for Americans to understand. But that eventually is no longer an issue.

Not a big spoiler, since it isn’t really a plot revelation:

She was written out of the fourth season. Lauren Socha, who plays her, was arrested and convicted of “racially aggravated assault” for comments made to a taxi driver. She spent four months in jail. Both she and the producers say it has nothing to do with the conviction. Whether you believe that or not, the incident certainly sounds a lot like Kelly. Her departure was given a rather lame explanation, too.

I just turned on Captioning. Works like a charm.

Actually, I often do this for British shows and movies. There are some UK accents that are just incomprehensible to me. (Aside: Simon Pegg’s “Hot Fuzz” has a lot of fun with “Northern Accents”.)

J.