Area 51 gets too much publicity

The filling in my third left molar is an implanted microchip.

3854 6855 2125 6685
2487 6847 3325 8893
1245 9945 7821 4585
5245 8885 6970 6057
end.

What duck?

You know, the fun thing is having a dad who did work out there. There, and Jackrabbit Flats, and all that stuff. Crazy stuff… horribly secret at the time. Jets and rockets, mostly. Nothing too surprising now, except what very bored, very very smart, man-boys of military age, with huuuuuge egos will do when trapped pretty much alone in a same-sex situation for long periods of time. Ever read ‘The Right Stuff’? That, but more so. And more expensive stuff. There was never a JATO car, but they did have real rocket sleds. Which, in the tests, they strapped things to, put things on the tracks (I remember a story about a bar bet involving ketchup packets (or bags) and how far they’d squirt at various speeds), motorcycle races, and the fun that can happen when you cram two engines into a old Ford, then shift from 5th to reverse at top speed.
The work they were doing, except for the insanity involved in strapping people in these things to start with, was sane, logical, relatively boring, and incredibly important to building the air-force we have today.

im not saying nobody understands it. im saying the people who do either, do care, or dont. there isnt enough public interest in the topic for that many people to research it with serious intellect and interest…(as for my spelling and grammar i know it sucks, but i dont care all that much, at least not on the message boards…) but i knew i would be laughed at here too…nobody seems to agree with me, so far i cant find a single beleiver, alot of you are really smart, i would like to compliment Ino on his/her look at the topic though, but i guess im just different. oh well, we cant all be trusted, i’ce talked about this in other places, but whatever, you guys dont want to take it seriously, then i can just stop giving you information…

but whatever. i guess you dont care, just like most of the population…

Okay. Okay. We’ll listen. Just take it nice and slow. Let’s try one statement at a time, all right? Assume we all know where Area 51 is. We also know that it used to be a primary staging area for experimental aircraft.

Now, tell us one significant thing you want us to know about it.

If you would take the time to compose your thoughts carefully before posting them, I feel certain you would find a slightly more polite audience. :slight_smile:

Why do you think we’re just outside the 50-mile circle from Shearon Harris? :wink:

Well, we do care. If you want us to treat you with respect, you must first treat us with respect. If you would carefully compose your posts so that I can actually read them, then I may read them. As it is, I have only skimmed what you have posted so far because your posts are quite difficult for me to read.

we dont know if we can trust you
you’re telling the things that you already know
if you know them then we can’t know them for only one person can truly hold the knowledge. why are you telling? why don’t you want to know? if you tell them you won’t know anymore

it doesn’t work like that i’ve tried trust me. it won’t leave your brain if you tell no matter how many times youve tried

i’ve looked so hard at the topic
but the proof is at area 190
i’m 95% sure of this, a man told me

his name was albert but I called him al
al kohal

he’s still out there somewhere,

You want a serious answer? We’re not taking you seriously because you’re coming across as an illiterate borderline-crazy person who is babbling about knowing secret information about lunatic fringe topics.

Your spelling, grammar, and lack of capitalization are also contributing to making it very difficult to decipher any meaning out of your posts. And why did you quote yourself? That just seems weird.

No, I don’t really care. Give me one good reason to.

Alien spacecraft? Uh-huh. Prove it.

You produced an excellent parallel to S41Freak51’s postings with the Terry Pratchett reference (“BUGGRIT! Millenium Hand & Shrimp”). One of Foul Ole Ron’s companions has a duck on his head…

As E-Sabbath said:

"Okay. Okay. We’ll listen. Just take it nice and slow. Let’s try one statement at a time, all right? Assume we all know where Area 51 is. We also know that it used to be a primary staging area for experimental aircraft.

Now, tell us one significant thing you want us to know about it."

I personally have waded through thousands of pages on Roswell, alien autopsies, UFOs and alien abduction.
As a scientist, I like facts. Have you got any?

Yes, and when anyone asks him about the duck, he responds with “what duck?”

Of course, the duck may have been dislodged by the giant WHOOOOSH flying by just overhead…

Read this…Then destroy the message…

There is no duck. Only a spoon

Well, which is it? First you tell me there is no spoon, then you tell me there is a spoon, but there is no duck. :confused: :smiley:

I second the motion.

Well, I’m glad that’s been cleared up!