Art under LSD influence

I saw this on another forum and thought it was cool, an artist was given a bunch of art materials, LSD and was let loose. Apparently it was some sort of government test. Acid trip 6 and 7 are the best.
(I’m not sure how to make links, and the forum isn’t working for me right now so just copy and past this link- www.cowboybooks.com.au/html/acidtrip1.html )

I thought these were pretty funny: “Upon completing the drawing the patient starts laughing, then becomes startled by something on the floor.”

"Patient retreated to the bunk, spending approximately 2 hours lying, waving his hands in the air. "

As many years as it’s been, that series of painting just brings me back. Ah, memories.

Haj

I really like 6, and 7 and 8 are good as well.

I’ve seen a lot of those govt films where they give soldiers (and one poor cat!) LSD. One of the funniest was some sort of balance test where they sat a man at a table with a bottle of scotch (!), cigarettes, and food. Then they started to spin the room around. Eventually he vomited. The point of the test being …?

Here’s one’s of a test on British troops. Funny stuff. :cool:

(about half way down the page…)

Are these types of experiments still being performed anywhere? And if so, do they need volunteers?