Artists you wish would have been one hit wonders.

To my way of thinking, this category should be for bands that had one great song, one that you really liked… but then released nothing but crap afterward.

Acts like that make you think "Why couldnb’t you have been like the Count 5 or ? and the Mysterians? Those guys had their one big hit, and while they never matched it again, they didn’t bombard us with years of bad material, either.

So, DON’T use this thread to tell us once again how much you hate CReed- UNLESS you loved the first Creed song you heard.

My nominee:

Living Colour. "Cult of Personality "was such a great track, and Vernon Reid was a superb guitarist. I had high hopes for what this band could do… but they let me down, big time. Better that they’d all died in a plane crash after releasing “Cult of Personality” than to waste their talent as they have.

I agree with most of the artists listed, but here’s the thing: I don’t wish they’d been one-hit wonders. I wish they’d been ZERO-hit non-wonders so I never had to listen to their crap or see them on TV.