Ashley Todd, you're a cumstain on humanity

Check out this comment, made by a reader of Michelle Malkin’s blog:

ahahahahaha! The “B” is backwards like she did it in the mirror and was too stupid to realize that the mirror turns things backwards! What a dumb bitch! ahahaha

My reaction is just to say fuck her with an anvil, because this shit has gone on long enough. Hate hate hate, that’s all this campaign can muster up.

Kos, in the blog SmartAleq linked to (thanks) was more charitable than me:

Jeez. There aren’t enough :rolleyes: for that.

Shit yeah. What the heck kind of self-hating headjob would disfigure herself? Seriously in need of professional help.

(Who was the media guy who claimed thugs had put a swastika on his face in an airport washroom? It was a backwards swastika, the sort you might put on your face using a mirror.)

Damn, that was funny. Well done, I say!

Morton Downey Jr.?

Man, it’s too bad that this Barack guy has a name that starts with a letter that is really f’n hard to draw on your face in a mirror. If he had some sort of initial that made a better mirror of itself, like not just when flipped flipped vertically but ALSO horizontally, that’d be like…the perfect letter for drawing on your face so as to not look suspicious…

If only…

I hope she has a nice B-shaped scar for the rest of her life

I dont know how much I’m buying this “poor girl with mental instability” tack. I think she’s just a sneaky little shit who thought she could get away with something.

One of the most amazing things about this whole incident is how tone-deaf McCain and Palin’s advisers were.

Apart from the total nutjobs, almost everyone who heard this story was, from the beginning, dubious as to its veracity. If Michelle Malkin is calling on conservatives not to jump to conclusions, you know that you should be careful.

Yet, instead of waiting just 24 hours to see how the story panned out, McCain and Palin both get on the phone and call to offer their sympathy. Surely they don’t do this sort of shit without the go-ahead from their campaign advisers, and i just can’t believe that the advisers didn’t counsel a bit more caution.

This was my favorite part:

<snort!> blackety-black man. I just found that particularly funny.

She is a Young Republican, or College Republican, or some such, so there’s probably a good dose of both those things in there.

I swear, the McCain campaign couldn’t vet McCain’s own dog … Sarah Palin, Joe the Plumber, now this…

Shades of Tawana Brawley!

I have a wild-ass hunch that McCain saw how badly the economy was going in the shitter, realized he wouldn’t be able to hack this whole president thing, and is now deliberately trying to lose the election. Heh.

I had to block drudge on my router in order to prevent myself from going to his site. He was pro-Obama for a while but after Palin he definitely turned. It’s difficult though because he does have his finger on the pulse of a lot of stuff.

So far though this election has been a tough one for drudge

Indeed. Why can’t anybody be held responsible for their actions? Oh, it’s not Ashley Todd’s fault she just engaged in serious race-baiting! She’s clearly sick! She needs treatment not mockery! Fuck that noise. She knew what she was doing. Just because she’s inept doesn’t mean she didn’t know what she was doing.

Fuck her. Maybe if everybody mocks her for being a fucking race-baiting bitch, she’ll learn.

I don’t think that McCain’s campaign had anything to do with this. This is just a very disturbed woman.

Teensy little nitpick–the author of the diary is a guy with the username “Meteor Blades.” The blogsite, “DailyKos,” belongs to a guy named Markos Moulitsas, whose username is “kos.” 'Tis a small thing, but it’s an attribution thing so I get all picketypicky about it!

This stupid little bitch reminds me of about a hundred stupid little bitches I’ve met over the years who think up grandiose stories and manufacture “evidence” to support the stories to get some attention, then get all amazed when people actually believe their shit and the witch hunts start. If this crotch cricket had gone out for a part in “The Crucible” in high school perhaps we wouldn’t be discussing her right now.

Backwards “B,” what a retard! :rolleyes:

Rick Sanchez gets up in the media grille a bit for the immediate pileon publicizing the story, with video.