Ask the atheist, 15 year old, male Hoosier.

Well, go ahead. Ask away.

What do your parents think? Assuming that they know?

They know. They are also atheists and Hoosiers. Neither are 15 years old, but one is male. I don’t think they really have an opinion about it.

Did the fact that today’s Palm Sunday cause you to start this thread? I’m not trying to be mean or anything, just an honest question about the coincidence.

What is a Hoosier? A quick google search shows me there was a movie with that title, and also a connection to the State of Indiana. My two dictionaries have nothing between “hooray” and “hoot”

Okay… Hoosier mom, and can I get her #?

I’m fairly certain it means he’s an Indiana University fan.

Similar to a ‘Hillrod’?

I’m a 16-year-old male atheist. When did you join the club and why?

At first glance, I thought the thread title said “Hooker,” and I bet I’m not the only one.

So.

What’s a “Hoosier?”

:rolleyes:
So did/do you do Easter, Christmas, Halloween?
:dubious: And if you don’t, is it because your parents are cheap and atheism is the excuse? :smiley:

Hoosier is someone from Indianna.

Oh, and I think a Hoosier Atheist is someone who doesn’t believe in basketball. :slight_smile:

I didn’t even know it was Palm Sunday until now.

I don’t know her IRL.

I’m an atheist because it makes sense to me. I’m 15 because I was born 15 years and 10 months ago. I’m male because one of my dad’s Y sperm got to my mom’s egg before one of his X sperm.

We celebrate Halloween. Hmm… I suppose that is a religous holiday. Maybe we shouldn’t. We don’t celebrate Christmas and Easter. We celebrate the solstices and equinoxes instead.

True.

What did you have for breakfast?

I didn’t have breakfast.

Have you eaten at all?
I’m a 25 year old male atheist leftie btw.

I had some crackers.

What kind of crackers?

Did you put some cheese or peanut butter on them?
:smiley:

<serious question>

What do you mean when you say you celebrate the solstice and the equinox? Do you have a party? Ceremonies? Moments of quiet reflection in a field somewhere?

Hostess Wheat n’ Cheddar Snack-ers. They’re the kind that comes prepackaged with the cheese sandwiched in between two crackers.

For the winter solstice, we don’t use anything electrical for the whole night and we wake up to watch the sunrise. We don’t know about the spring equinox or summer solstice yet. For the fall equinox we burn leaves and one pepper and tomato at sunset.