Ask the hermaphroditic wookiee molester!

Subject for debate: Do these “ask the (whatever)” topics belong in Great Debates, or should they be placed in MPSIMS?

I dated two hermaphrodites a few years ago.

I sometimes let topics stay because there is a high likelyhood that they’ll turn into a debate. “Ask the Gay Guy” made the cut on this basis. “Ask the straight guy” and “ask the straight conservative whatever” are borderline, but might make it. “Ask the attention starved sychophant”, no. Personally, I was hoping the first “ask the” thread was the only one we’d get, but it has spawned a legion of imitators, which makes it more difficult to do the MPSIMS/GD call. I also like to respect the intent of the OP, and give them the benefit of the doubt that they had good reason to place their topic in this particular forum, so I do not move a topic around without some thought. Now, this topic belongs in ATMB, so that’s where it’s going. I’ll keep an eye on it, and if most posters agree that the “ask the” threads should be moved, I’ll take that into consideration. This may be a dictatorship, but we try to make it a benevolent one, and I don’t really have any strong opinions either way on the “ask” threads.