Assuming Maria Yuryevna Sharapova culls vast wealth as a consequence of the Singularity

I don’t know if this is the Finnegan’s Wake of Threads or the Cryptonomicon of Threads.

Please continue.

All I got from it was Sharapova’s middle name.

Trying to deconstruct this, apparently she looks like Ivanka Trump and so the 4Chan brigade that is shilling for Trump for the LOLZ are also proclaiming her as some kind of saviour messiah figure. Thats my limited understanding anyway.

I pretty sure you are not supposed to take all that cough medicine in one go. Doctors recommend small, measured sips at regular intervals for a reason, you know?

Oooh, snap! Anyone remember when April Fools’ day was a thing around here? Anyway, relax, you will be returned to your regularly scheduled pedantry shortly.

Much obliged. The blatantly unpedantic nature of this thread was upsetting my stomach.

For an upset stomach, try cough medicine? <---- another joke, relax everybody.

I was expecting the OP to have a March or April 2016 join date.

Sorry you didn’t like it. I concede creative levity is not for everyone. But it isn’t like the global entertainment media complex is now broken- Shark Week, for example, still happens every year. Your cup of tea will come around sometime soon, I am sure of it.

I got some chuckles out of the thread. As Vladimir and Estragon might have said, it passed the time. It did not, however, give me an erection.

I think I liked it better when you were obsessed with circumcision.

I see you continue to be obsessed with drive-by one-liners. Care to stick around and discuss a subject a little more in-depth, Guin? I’d like you to consider the possibility that your tastes are (entirely as a fictional example and for the sake of argument) towards acoustic rock, while the thread is more like modern jazz. Therefore you dislike the thread, and that makes sense, but that doesn’t mean the thread is objectively a poor joke, faulty English or even bad art. It is at once bad to you ;= also not objectively bad. So on this question it exists in the kind of quantum binary state I described, if you see what I did there.

If yet you object that the thread is, in fact, “bad art”, maybe you would share with the forum some context of critical theory to frame your opinions, or, who knows, even persuade us.

Or, mayhap you’ll expend more than a line or two fleshing out your preference for the subject of circumcision. Or yet some other thing, if it is weighing on your mind enough to post in a panned thread. Might make for an edifying posting.