I’m sure that’s not a real word, but I’m transcribing a conversation for my boss from an expert witness (I work at a law firm), and I can’t figure out what this word he (the expert witness) keeps using is.

He’s discussing the effects of closed-head injuries on the brain. The word sounds like astroscitoma, but if anybody knows what he is really saying (or can wager an educated guess), I’d like to know so I can at least replace it with a real word.

This might belong in another forum, but hopefully it has a factual answer…

It’s a type of cancerous brain tumor: Astrocytoma

Thank you so much!
At least I was hearing it right, though not spelling it right :slight_smile: