Attention Philadelphia Dopers: AnahitaFestaRama in August?

Actually, if you want to bring it to the Wedding this weekend and give it to me, I’m planning on seeing her during her visit to NYC later next month. It will save you on the postage.

But if you’d rather give it to someone that will see her next weekend instead, that’s fine too.

OK, who’s in to meet Anahita this Saturday?

I’m thinking lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe’ on Market Street, say about two-ish?

Give us a shout out so I can reserve a table.

Intaglio and I are in. Kiddo may be in tow, but she’s pretty well behaved. Would that present issues?

Not to me it wouldn’t, Tranq. I’m sure she’ll be welcome at the Hard Rock; they even have a kid’s menu, IIRC. The plans after that are fluid at best based on what Anahita would like to do or see.

I’m hoping I’ll be able to call Annie today or this evening to get some idea as to what she’d like us to do and will post more as events develop.

Is this still happening? I’m just NE of Philly and would love to meet some of my fellow Dopers.

You bet it’s still happening, Frank!

So far, we have:

Anahita (possibly en famille)
Tranquilis, Mrs. Tranquilis, and the Tranquilette
ResIpsaLoquitor
Zappo

Look. . .more than one Doper in the room constitutes a DopeFest according to the Official DopeFest Rule Book, so yeah we’re still on!

I demand that all the Philly Dopers go meet Anahita, for she is sweet like chocolate.

Aaaargh.

I just found out that I will be unable to do a two-ish kind of lunch thing due to a Family Commitment.

Would anybody be amenable to getting together at the Hard Rock later on Saturday, say around five or so?

Please let me know. Thanks!

Hi all. . .

Here’s the plan.

Anahita and I are meeting up at the King of Prussia Mall tomorrow (Saturday, August 3) in the early evening (say, after 5 PM).

The plans are still sort of fluid, so if you’d like in, please email me BEFORE 9 AM SATURDAY MORNING at finsandchrome@yahoo.com with your phone number and I’ll give you a call to let you know what’s up.

Sorry for the manner of notice, but we’ve both been moving around a lot this week and it’s been kind of hard to get hold of either of us.

I’m still in?

Crap, I’m not. I need to cram for my bar exam next week, so my day is shot. Sorry. :frowning:

:::kicking self:::

good grief, zappo. kop is the 'burbs. ick!!!

y’all have fun! try building a bear.

Intaglio and I are still in, if you can handle me bringing a kid along. E-mail on the way.

Sorry, folks!
That last post was me, screwing up. We’re still in, though.