Automotive Nose-Picking: Moving Violation?

Recently had a conversation with two other couples about this. I was complaining that my husband picks his nose in the car like no one can see him doing it. It embarrasses the Hell out of me. He doesn’t do it anywhere else in public, but in the car he thinks it’s okay.

I was shocked - everyone else agreed with my husband!

Am I missing something? Do we not make fun of people picking their noses in cars which pass us? What else can I do to entertain myself on my commute?

Most common question I ask: “What?”
Most common question I get: “Are you really hearing impaired?”

Next time he starts “in”, start taking off your top…When he freaks out, camly tell him that “Nobody can see me in the car”…
:slight_smile:

I used to sing in the car all the time. I guess I figured no one could see me. Then someone mentioned they had seen someone singing in a car, and it looked really funny. I don’t sing in the car any more unless a really good song comes on.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry is scratching his nose but appears to be picking it. The model he’s dating is disgusted and dumps him.

There seems to be a Seinfeld episode for every kind of situation. Pretty sad. :wink:

I have a vibrator, a computer and pizza delivery…why on earth would I want to leave the house?

Yeah - it’s sick.

A few months ago, me and one of the guys in my carpool saw a guy not only picking his nose but sticking his arm out of the window and wiping it on top of the cab of his truck.

He seemed to have a nice little booger collection sitting up there.

>^,^<
KITTEN
Coffee, chocolate, men . . . Some things are just better rich.

And this is supposed to make him stop? It’d make me START.

My brother-in-law has this theory that highway patrolmen won’t “surveil” you while your driving if you are picking your nose. He was demonstrating this fine art to my father-in-law when the car hit a bump and he jammed his finger up his nose and got a serious nosebleed.

This has now become one of those fine family stories that gets brought up at every conceivable occasion.

“non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem”
– William of Ockham