Awesome game (not for the faint of heart)

Check out this game:

http://members.aon.at/rialskaedda.html/gimproulette.swf

be sure to right click and hit “zoom in”

This really puts statistics and probability in whole new light!

Sick sick sick sick sick.

But wierd. . .
Tripler
I’ve won a few times already.

the weirdest part is how tense you get when you’re playing it.

Sorry Metalhead, I think it sucks. The gimp sits there forever doing nothing. I want more action, dammit.

If, however, you are faint of heart, try this instead. Many things to do, to figure out, to enjoy watching.
http://www.vectorpark.com

Wow, made it through 10 cycles before the payoff happened.

Won on the second round. Pretty nasty results. Gimp got all over my good shirt!

I made it thru like 8 or 9 the first time I played. When I finally took one in the head I damn near jumped outta my chair.

Harold- that link is really cool. Does anyone who’s played it understand? I only understand how to do a few of the game thingers.

Gimp 10
You 9

Dabnabbit. I lost.

Sweet, I won on the first try! 3-3!

And on the secnd try, the Gimp killed himself with the first shot!

On the first try, the Gimp lost. 4-3.

On the second try, the Gimp lost on the first shot.

On the third try, I lost, 6-5.

Creepy game.

So, ah, is there any benefit to not spinning the chamber?

Jesus, Metalhead, I did get tense while playing. I’m sending this link to everyone. I must spread anxiety throughout the web!

I dunno. I guess it’s like this, on every consecutive trigger pull, the odds get bigger that you’re gonna get it. Spinning the chamber randomizes the odds again, setting it back to 1/6. Which is as good ad it gets. BUT, still shitty. I spin every time, on the theory that I’m gonna go for the best odds I can get.

Maybe that’s statistically sound, but it doesn’t seem to help me win games. I’m sure if I played several thousand it might.

Unfortunately, IRL you just get that one try.

Well I guess I learned today not to play such games as I can only win if he gets it on the first shot.

That vectorpark made no sense to me.

Survived 12 cycles, then gimp got it.
He didn’t spin after 2 previous trigger pulls. Went for the 1/4, and lost! Brave (stupid) bastard.

To enhance the experience, right click and hit zoom in

Damn, I got a gimp with a deathwish.

I’ve played four times and each time he’s offed himself in the first go.