Bad, bad, bad lectures, failed Taco eating:, criminal behavior and the Lil'wrekker not adding the County Sheriff's depts funds

Gotta a lecture at dialysis and no tacos, which is bad folks.

While I was at diàlysis the Lil’Wrekker had to go to traffic court. The cop didn’t show up. Again she beat a speeding ticket. I was shocked. These peeps ain’t understanding the Lil’Wrekker and her commitment to winning. Her jaw is set.

We went thru the Taco bell drive- thru the speaker didn’t work. So the Lil’Wrekker drove to the window. No one was in there. The window was open, the register was open money was laying everywhere. We called 911. The city police showed up. They saw we knew nothing and sent us on our way. But …as we were waiting I looked out the window and saw two bills on the ground. I opened the door, reached down and put $2 in my pocket. The Lil’Wrekker said they were gonna know I took it and come arrest me. Nah.
We go on the lam. Headed to Louisiana.

Not really running from the law. She found a outlet store she wanted to go to. She had spending cash not used on traffic fines.

Is this part of my Voodoo curse/ blessing?
I didn’t get Tacos but I got $2.

I’m such a criminal.

So, where were the Taco Bell employees? Lying on the floor? Locked in the freezer?

Sounds like Big Trouble!

Don’t go pulling a Thelma and Louise on us!

Leadfoot Lil Wrek and Daylight robber Beck

Beck is going to have the paperboy from Better Off Dead chasing her and the Lil’Wrekker now:

As far as I know the employees walked out.
Our Taco bell has had trouble with employees for awhile.

@Beckdawrek

Maybe your strange little lady was selling voodoo cards for a taco at Taco Bell?

~VOW

Sounds legit.

Somehow my wife has saved up six torn dollar bills. At least some are more then half of the bill and should be able to be exchanged at the bank. I’m supposed to do it. But I seldom go in the bank any more. So I have been trying to think of a good place to drop them and let someone get excited and then let it be their problem.

Mail them to the government.

The Lil’Wrekker just came home. It’s official the Taco bell is closed. The sign said so.

She’s thinking they might build a new one. Her contention is the newer Taco bell stores are redesigned and more modern looking.

“Oh, please, Taco bell franchise gods don’t let me down!”

This could be life altering.

Wait for the suspicious fire at the Taco Bell next week. :wink:

(And, yes, they gutted the Taco Bell near me a few years ago, and remodeled it. It had had its last remodeling in the '90s, and it was pretty nasty looking by the end. It’s a lot better now.)

Wellllll…

If you have a Jack in the Box nearby, they sell an EVIL item called “Tiny Tacos.” They come in a little cardboard bucket. If you are really full-out running to Hell, get them little boogers LOADED.

Disgusting, evil things. Don’t allow anyone to watch you while you snarf them. You get gloppy clear up to your elbows, I swear!

You can even leave a couple in the bottom when you throw the little bucket away. That makes you feel virtuous!

~VOW

Alas, no Jack-in-the-box in Arkansas, or surrounding states. As far as I know.

Those evil things may be calling my name:

“beck…move out west, beck…move out west”

that’s what I call an Easter egg

actually, our taco bell had a forced remodeling …seems since we’re at the edge of the Mojave desert no one built the roof to withstand a lot of rain ( a lot of places here have that problem actually)

well we had a bit of rain this year and around thanksgiving, the roof caved in… in the middle of the lunch rush and they had to call in ems and the like to make sure no one was hurt and all of that …

sop since they had to fix the roof they let the insurance pay for the remodeling …

oh no if you wanted ev-ile you should have tried the spicy tiny tacos a while back , they said "no sauce needed " I said bull… My stomach agreed with them … the traitor