Bad guy standing there, truck goes by, bad guy gone. Name?

Is there a name for this? I see it so much in TV & movies. It’s kinda silly really. Even in movies having nothing to do with anyone having extraordinary abilities, people always do the disappearing while the truck/bus goes by.

Surely if it’s so commonly used, it must have a name in the industry?

Kelsey Grammer’s going to do it on tonight’s episode of Medium, according to the commercial I just saw.