Barbies you'll never see...

Lunch Lady Barbie
Lot Lizard Barbie

reenacted here…

Kaiser Ken-comes with handlebar 'stache, spiked Pickelhaube helmet and says, Deutschland uber alles! when a string is pulled.

Actually, there was an entrepreneurial lady here in Aus a few years back who was marketing such a doll…called Feral Cheryl, complete with hippie gear, hairy legs and a little stash-bag.

Didn’t quite take off with the kiddies though unfortunately. :smiley:

realistically proportioned Barbie

I believe the term you’re looking for is “Ann Coulter.”

Jewish Barbie, with yarmulke and mini-Torah.

Guerrilla Warrior Barbie, with camouflage uniform and copy of Communist Manifesto.

Amputee Barbie, almost the same thing as regular Barbie but requires less plastic.

Stoner Barbie, complete with accompanying bong, lighter and special herb.

Domestic Abuse Barbie, with black eye and bruises. Comes with Redneck Alcoholic Ken!

Indonesian Sweatshop Barbie, with tattered clothes and missing fingers.

African Bushman Barbie, covered only with a cloth around her crotch, spear in hand, and most controversial of all, gasp black!

"I can’t believe more lesbians didn’t play with Barbies! I love Barbie! You could really role-play with Barbie, couldn’t you? With Barbie and Midge… Barbie and Midge would touch each other, then Barbie and Midge would kiss each other… then Midge would move into Barbie’s Dream House, then Midge would tie Barbie up, get out the little Barbie toys, smoke little Barbie cigarettes… then they’d have a fight, Midge would start seeing Skipper, Barbie would start seeing Tressy, and Chatty Cathy would tell everyone.

"My daughter once asked me, ‘Mommy, does Barbie come with Ken?’ I said, ‘No, honey. Barbie comes with Midge. She fakes it with Ken!’ "

• Vickie Shaw

Strap on Lesbo twin Barbies
Brit. Barbie shopgirls with greasy hair and sullen expression

Schoolbus Driver Barbie

Hangin’ Around the Boy’s Bathroom Barbie

Mallrat Barbie{ Oops! She’s been here all along}

Piss and Shit Barbie 0.o

Home Abortion Barbie… [sub]Bottle of gin and coathanger sold seperately[/sub]
A friend actually made a load of dodgy barbies, he got featured in some magazines, and then went on to make an animated film about them with that bird who used to do the Philadelpia adverts…