Be More Sinister!

Hi Yall.

Quick question here. I am, for the most part, Ambidextrous, with the notable exception that my handwriting tends to suffer a bit on the left. Anyways, I recently purchased a JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) Accord & will be importing here in a few weeks. I really have to say it’s a great llittle car (It is smaller than the US market version), but, it is right hand drive, and manual transmition, hehehe, I’ll be having some fun with that I am sure!!!
Also, my friend wanted to drive it, but I told her she would need to be left-handed first :wink: I know this isn’t strictly true, but it led to another conversation.
Is it possible to convert from right to left handed? I told her a lot of it has to with the bone structure in the arms themselves, while she insists it’s an enitrely brain matter. So the question is, how would one go about converting? I figured since this site full of smart people, you all might be able to shed some light. Thanks so much in advance!

PS. I have an 18 month old daughter. Is there any way to affect her outcome in this department (I would really love for her to have this car in High School.) Again, thanks in advance!

Well, my father (born left hand) was forced to use his right hand in school (the scary thing is that this wasn’t that long ago - 1960s and '70s, but Louisana is a weird state.) and now is nearly ambidexterous himself. The method used was that the teacher would hit his left hand with a ruler every time he used it for something he could do with his right - ie writing. Now, pain is a powerful motivator, but I don’t think you want to do that to your daughter. I suggest binding up the right arm ( with her permission, of course) in a fake cast or something and have her get by with only her left hand.

Well, I’m equally useless with both hands.

Ambi-sinister I guess.