Bea Arthur Bares All! Other "Golden Girls" Go For Bondage!

Golden Girls Gone Wild! Yup. It’s exactly what you don’t want to be thinking.

There’s a photo of Lenora holding the painting, and Bea’s tatas are bared for all the world to see, so I’m going to disable the link, since it’s probably NSFW, even though it is art. Lenora, it should be noted, is quite good looking. Golden Gals Gone Wild

I don’t know why I thought it was a good idea to look at the myspace page linked in that article. It wasn’t. At all. Fellow dopers, be warned. The painting in the article isn’t too bad, but the bondage Rose picture on the myspace page is all kinds of wrong.

All I can think of is:

“Condoms, Rose! Condoms! Condoms! Condoms!”

I must have missed something. The stuff on the Myspace page seemed kinda mild and artsy to me.

Sure, there’s black rubber fetish wear, but I don’t seen any bondage element to the Rose picture.

I’m not especially impressed by the artist’s portfolio generally.

Yeah, I’m not getting the reference either.

Mind, after seeing the old skeleton with the implants at the bottom of the page I’m not all that anxious to explore! :eek:

Well, try this, then.

All I can say is that I’ve been around here way too long, and this is the most disturbing thread title ever.

:eek:

Meh. Robot Chicken did a parody a while back that crossed Golden Girls and Sex and the the City that makes this look like fan art drawn by kindergartners.