Bearflag, et al....UPDATE on my woman situation from a month ago.

Some of you may remember a while ago when I got back from my friend’s wedding after getting together with a girl there, and I had a dilemma with my ex, and seeing this new girl again.

Check here to refresh your memory.

Anyway, I told my ex about everything, and while she was a bit upset at first (realizing the finality of everything), but we realized that we were ready to move on, and decided things would be better if she moved out (she needed to move soon anyway). We made the transistion from roomies to friends who live apart pretty well, and I helped her set up things in her new place and stuff. We’re both doing well in that regard.

So, I finally got a hold of C’s e-mail address, and I shot her an e-mail. She e-mailed me back, and I gave her a call. We had a good conversation, and she e-mailed me the next day telling me she enjoyed talking with me. So, she gave me a call tonight, and we talked for a while, and I asked if she wanted to get together, and she said yes! So we’re going to spend a weekend in Niagara Falls in 2 weeks! (which is good because it’s not that far for either of us) Should be cool! So, I guess it was a good idea to contact her. I’ll let you know how things turn out in a few weeks!

Jman :slight_smile:

Sorry about the link: Here’s a working link:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108249

bump…Just in case those who were interested didn’t see it.

Good luck, Jman. I wish you all the best. And at least this way, you’ll know, one way or the other, if there is a spark there. Sounds like the making of a great romance, possibly.

{{{{{{Jman}}}}}}