Beck had a bad bad bad strange encounter in the localish pitstop. You can get gas, pizza, bait, (a tater log) a dirty magazine, or an Icee. No bathroom tho, sorry go out back they accommodatingly say when folks ask for the restroom key

@Dr.Winston_OBoogie

Way way way back in Post #30, I suggested giving the card to Big Foot.

Well, Big Toe, but you know who I mean!

~VOW

@Beckdawrek

Do I get extra brownie points for recognizing the oblique reference to “Enery the Eighth” by Herman’s Hermits?

~VOW

Yes, yes you do.

Clever girl.

Cast on my right forearm. Bad burn on my left hand. A PICC line on my left shoulder. Port on my left chest area. A pump, a pod and a glucose monitor.

And a possum in a Kudzo Tree!

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you…

Oh, you musical types!!
There’s always a song that explains my life.

I know, I know everything isn’t always about me

It is for you.

I am constantly annoyed that the world does not rearrange itself to my convenience. Like that big Powerball. The world should have seen to it that I won.

[NB: tongue is planted very firmly in cheek]

I have a theory on the Powerball.
I’d have to get rich first, then spend copious amounts on tickets and always change stores I purchase my tickets from.
Alas, I been trying to get rich a long time. Just ain’t working out for me.
:disappointed:

I saw that there were two winning tickets for the $600 million Power Ball. I wondered if maybe I’d won. But then I remembered that I didn’t buy a ticket. :stuck_out_tongue:

The odds are not that different.

As I understand it (and it may be faulty 'cause I ain’t no statistician), the odds that a specific ticket will win are terrible, but the odds that at least one ticket will win are actually pretty good. Statistics must occupy a whole Schrodinger’s world of their own.

pics and recipe for the biscuits or it didn’t happen

pics and bill from the ER or it didn’t happen

Umm. Sorry won’t be a bill. I’ve already satisfied my deductible this year.
Crazy ain’t it?

What is your deductible’s name? :smiley:

checks the calendar

Holy crap.

I know, right?
I beat my own record. It was Feb. 1

I would so be banned for the joke I just made.

Ba-dum-BUMP. :wink:

Since everyone else is making musical references,…

Is that like Shoeless Joe from Hannibal MO? (Damn Yankees reference - which makes a lot of sense for Arkansas, or Georgia)