Beck's Update: second kidney successfully removed

Since so many of us here are terrible cynics, I love seeing us come together to care. Sending my own best wishes, and in @Beckdawrek 's honor, I’m going to play the ‘Black Knight’ sequence from Holy Grail on loop 5, no, 3 sire, 3 times (and it’ll cheer me up as well).

Thank you for the update, drogzone.

Feel better Beck!

Thank you for the update, dropzone.

Beck, sending healing vibes your way.

Go Beck!

Your grace under fire is an inspiration to all of us. Just wish your life had a little less fire in it so less need to be graceful.

I’m sure Clarence would be glad to donate a kidney.

J/K, have a speedy recovery, Beck!

StG

Well, y’know, in Latin “possum” means “I can.” Just sayin’! :wink:

And if anyone in Beck’s family were to give us an address to send get well cards I’m quite sure a metric shitload of same would rain down upon her.

Beck, we are all with you here. Get well soon.

Get better, quickly!

Sending positive vibes to you all !

Send prayers and best wishes to Beck. Get better soon!

Wishing you the best, Beck. :heart:

Add me to the long list of well-wishers. Come back soon, Beck.

And thanks to dropzone (and Beck’s daughter) for the updates.

Beck, I’m thinking of you and sending my best. Hope that you can return to us soon, healthy and happy.

My thanks also to dropzone and Brooke for keeping us informed.

Sending my wishes for a speedy recovery too!

All my best, Beck, for a speedy recovery. And thanks so much for your updates, dropzone and Brooke.

I wish Beck well too, I am hoping for a quick recovery.
Here waiting for you to come back stronger than ever.

That would be awesome. Can we do that?

It seems like Beck’s specialty is giving heck. Good for her. @Beckdawrek I hope your recovery goes well and my best to your family.

The request is in.

I hope she does fret too much about the details of her health challenges going viral and just basks in the love and best wishes being sent her way. :bouquet: :balloon: