Before I close down tonight , this is for Kambucta :-

Oh c’mon, you can tell us. We’re all friends here.

Still having punctuation troubles, deeward? Remember what racinchikki said:

I can ovelook some of the apostrophes that are in the wrong place, but Good God, man! You need only use ONE of the punctuation marks! Only ONE! NOT both! Now, goodness knows I’m not a grammar Nazi, but after you’ve been told how to make it look more presentable? Or at least I **[assume/b] you’ve read these posts…

goes off to scream out the window

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks, Kamandi!

Coldy–did you actually read the website you linked to? Unintentional Comedy central!

So, Coldy, are you THE ULTIMATE Thatcher enthusiast?
[sub]Also, I weep at what my alma mater will do to make a quid or two…[/sub]

Umm…Duke

WHOOSH!

psst let me give you a little hint. This type of hissy fit is much more effective if you start off with loudly stomping your foot and then flailing your fists at the brute’s chest while saying I hate you, you beast. Finish it off with flinging yourself across a fainting couch and daintily dabbing your feverish brow with a white lace hankie.

It’s all in the presentation baby!

Michael: Next time, I’m including the :wink: smiley. Damn that convention of no smilies in the Pit…

Coldfire, you ignorant pissant!

Margaret Thacher cannot hold a candle to Barbara Bush.

I wish you would manage to pull your head out of your ass long enough to realize this.

Two words, gentlemen: Dolly Madison.

I do not intend to become a member of the Humperdink appreciation society either. Is the guy still alive.??

Englebert Humperdink sucks. I don’t mean he sucks, I mean he’s the suckiest suck that ever did suck.
Plus his name is stupid. Why oh WHY did he CHOOSE that as his stage name?

He gives me the major creeps, like I have to scrub my eyeballs and ears out with clorox. He’s so syrupy and icky…eeeewwww…

Let me say how sorry I am that these converstaions ever happened. I would like to ask that we put an end to it all right now.
I know that it is my fault, and I should never have brought the subject up in the first place.

I’d like to apologize to anyone who I’ve inconvenienced or otherwise annoyed here.

I want to apologize to you especialy, Kambucta ; forgive me for having childish fits. To tell you the truth , I was actually getting dramatic for the fun of it, and I see now that I wasn’t so funny.

Seriously, this is all begin to hurt so much; I hope we can put an end to it. I hope you all accept this peace offering, and hope this will be the end to this crazy discussion.

I say again:- forgive me. I’m out of here.

Please release me,
Let me go.
‘Cause I
don’t love you any more.
To something thing
Would be a sin
So release me
And let me go
Agin’

copyright 1970 C. Porter and S. Sondheim
Redboss

Oh deeward, of course you’re forgiven. I didn’t REALLY think you hated me, just for not appreciating Mr. Humperdink.

Now what can I think of for a ‘creative’ sort of penance???

Tie her to a chair and force her to listen to Welsh Pride: The Collected Works of Tom Jones, perhaps? :wink:

[sub]Yeah, I made that title up.[/sub]

Coldie, Tom Jones sucks too.

All of them suck.

Yeah, but Bob Goulet, now there’s a champion.

Perhaps we should have a scale of obsession, to rate a poster’s fixation on a particular issue/person.

The question, and I open this to the floor for debate, is what the units of measurement should be?

I’m thinking a logarithmic scale, measured in JRT’s… but hey, that could just be me.

Or, perhaps, degrees deeward?

blanx

Yes indeed, ‘Degrees Deeward’ sounds like a marvellous indicator. I’m DEFINITELY adding that one to my SDMB vocabulary.

I beg to differ.