Ben Carson endorses Donald Trump

Everyone in the public eye has a public side and a private side. Trump seems to be trying to create two public sides. Kind of like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Though in Trump’s case it is Mr. Hyde and Mr. Hyde.

“My plan would have worked if it weren’t for those pesky kids and their damn cameras!”

Yeah, the debate performance is the first sign I’ve seen that the wishful thinking that “he can’t really be like that” actually has some evidence behind it. But, remember, it was just a relatively short period of time.

I have a bit of a temper. I can keep an even keel in the face of even strong attacks for a little while. But it will blow up eventually.

And, even this would only move Trump from “extremely dangerous” to “dangerous but possibly containable.”

I’m sure there are parts he plays in private.
Unfortunately, we all know those private parts.

Points to those who recognize that line.

By definition, it’s impossible to judge a person by the side they keep hidden. The public persona is all you have to go by.

I’ve seen enough of Trump’s.

The Wall will be used to store grain.

What business success? He keeps starting up companies and bailing, leaving his backers holding his debts.

On the contrary, I suspect that he is a clever, but utterly obnoxious, megalomaniac whose every action is intended for his own aggrandizement and who has used inherited money to sucker many people into supporting his schemes who is at least as obnoxious as his public presentation and as unethical as he can be.

Carson’s endorsement simply establishes that being a brain mechanic is not evidence of wider or deeper intelligence.

It really wouldn’t, you know. Those who die unnecessarily will have proven themselves to be Of the Devil–they needed to die. (Or something similarly filled with superstition.)

When you’re dealing with unfalsifiable thought systems, nothing can put an end to the idiocy.