Best. Damn. Game. Ever.

HA! I won a game 12-11 today.

Of course, I’ve yet to get more than 2 points in a game with you … on the other hand I handed Opal her ass three times:D

Heh-heh. Hey, Opal! Just out of curiosity, does your ass have an “x” for the …um, ya’ know, thingie like the chicken does on that game? :slight_smile:

Keep in mind, though, that I’m playing at a disadvantage. Since my keyboard tray (which had a little arm with a place for a mouse/trackball) broke, I have my trackball ON MY LEG. This makes it harder to catch and throw chickens.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

What’s worse than wasting time at work?

Knowing there is a perfectly good way to waste time at work but being unable to access it due to being behind a firewall.

I like the help info.
“If the message “Can’t connect to server” is displayed…you are connected through a LAN behind a firewall/proxy.” “contact your network administrator to configure your network.”

I can see how well a call to my network admin might go. Yeah, can you reconfigure my set up so I can access a chicken throwing game on the internet.

I was just getting the hang of things. Who said “damn moderators” to me? :slight_smile:

Ahem. :whistles:

I could have sworn that “damn moderators” was a genial affectation throughout the world. :slight_smile:

Heh. No offense taken. :wink:

This rules! Someone come and play with me, these French pansies are too easy.

This rules! Someone come and play with me, these French pansies are too easy.

Skipmagic 0//n$ me.

Hey, were you Frankie? I tried looking for a Francesca after reading your plaintive cry for a non-French Chicken Nemesis, but I couldn’t find you. Looks like I did, though. :slight_smile:

Of course, after our first game was at an end, da’ boss came a wandering by. He wouldn’t understand.

He would be confused by our shared love for poultry. Such fowlness probably never crosses that family man’s mind. :slight_smile:

Damn you Skip!!! You’re gonna get me fired!

Ha! Come work with me, for mine Boss hath left for an outta town convention. And he won’t be back until next week.

An entire week of chicken games. The mind boggles. :slight_smile:

I can’t get in either… After I get home, run, cook dinner and write my research paper, YOU GUYS ARE DEAD MEAT!!!

In other words, I’m never gonna play the dang thing.

::sniff::

I kept getting disconnected. Sorry, Whatmove. Woo, though. Once it stays connected, it ROCKS. Down with Chickens.

No worries :slight_smile:

No, SwimmingRiddles, you have it wrong. It’s Down with Ducks!

Chickens just have plain old feathers. :slight_smile:

Damn shame you didn’t discover this little pastime while your girlfriend was gone, Skip.

Ahem. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, maybe. I’m not sure I would have enjoyed it as much. As it was, the selfish girl came back early from her vacation (she said she was ill, but I’m convinced it was because she missed my puns), so even if I had been involved with the tossing of cluckers back then, my fun time would have been cut short by her sudden arrival home.

Not that I’m complaining, mind you. :slight_smile:

Nah. You could have played secretly, with the sound turned off, while you pretended to listen to her talk about Mutual Funds or something. I mean she was ill, right, so it’s not like you were going to get laid…