I’m going to New York City next week Monday and coming home Friday morning. I contacted my favorite tv shows nearly a month ago requesting tickets for taping and I haven’t gotten word back from them, so that’s probably off the list. We probably can’t afford to do anything on Broadway. My SO wants to see Wicked but I hate musical theatre and regular theatre and I assume the show’s been sold out for months.
I’d like to see the major stuff - Times Square, Central Park, the Statue of Liberty (I heard you can’t go in?) and I have a longer list of ‘maybes.’ Are the Guggenheim, Chinatown, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the UN, Union Square, the Bronx Zoo, Rockefeller Center, the Aquarium or Broadway really worth visiting?
I’m sure we’ll end up seeing the parade on Thursday, but I don’t know where it is. And no, I really don’t want to see you-know-what, so please don’t mention it. Apart from that, any suggestions are welcome, as it’ll be the first visit.
Thanks!