Big Bang Theory 1/7/16: The Sales Call Sublimation

Leonard is not that coordinated. I’m not sure Johnny Galecki is that coordinated either. This has to have been his day dream. I was surprised the rest of the guys didn’t come along and see him jumping up and down on an empty sidewalk.

They’re going over the top on Stuart’s creepiness now.

I think the point of the end was that Leonard was actually Happy for the first time in his life.

So, is Meemaw Mary Cooper’s mother or mother in law?

According to the link, she’s Mary’s mother.

Who’s betting that Stuart is living in his car?

You’d have preferred to see him *without *his underwear and socks?

And yes, Leonard finally discovered his childhood.

Oh, good call! Strong possibility.

That makes sense in that it would add to his genius. He was able to spot the patterns so fast because of it. I really hope they explore this more.

Totally Raj.

When I saw Stuart staring at them sleeping this is what I thought too.

That’s what I was thinking too. He finally got to feel like a carefree child instead of an experiment by his mom.
I really hope they keep Jane around for the rest of the season, maybe even next season. Have her pop in every third or fourth episode so we can watch Leonard and Penny actually grow into a real world couple.

I would like it if with Howard and Bernie missing Stuart they are going to have them end up having a baby but wait until the end of how ever many seasons are left. Like the last half of the last season Bernie gets preggers and then they can joke on that and have Howard realize he actually does have to grow up and stop being a man-child and then the last episode is the baby being born with the gang standing around making comments about the future.

Also we need more of Bernies Dad, he’s awesome, and with Bernie getting pregnant we could have a bunch more of him.

I miss the original version of Stuart.

That is almost exactly what I was going to post, but then I settled on…

It was funny… I liked it.

That is totally where I thought they were going with this, with the whole “what are we going to do with this room” and finding the teddy bear. I immediately thought “baby room!” but they veered away from hinting any more at that, so I thought perhaps I was reading into the scene something that wasn’t intended.

We know Howard wants kids but Bernie isn’t too keen on the idea. The fact she already has to clean up after one child at home probably isn’t helping the matter.

I willing to bet that if anyone has a baby on this show, it won’t be Howard and Bernadette.

I remember her wearing a police uniform in Frasier. **Grrrrrrrrraowr! ** :cool: :o

Frasier? How about when she was inHill Street Blues!

I probably should remember that, but I unfortunately don’t. :frowning:

I think the writers know that viewers are anticipating/dreading babies and wrote the scene as a tease/fakeout.

I fell in love with her when she played “Connie” on Paper Chase, the TV series.

Yeah, I can see that. He actually had the confidence to hit on Penny. That was fun!

A good episode at times, a bad one at times. Jane Kaczmarek really lifted it up. Better than most recent ones which isn’t that big of a complement.

Any speculation on the name Dr. Gallo? Wine, Italian roosters???

They almost had the good Stuart but they seemed to setting up more loser Stuart stuff.

I wonder how many other amazing skills Sheldon and the others have that haven’t been mentioned yet (Raj didn’t even know) which will be brought out for comedic purposes.