Big Brother 17 -- Winners and Losers

She said it during her “OMG I’m so surprised!” intro in the first episode. Talking about how she hangs out with her “gusband” (gay husband, if you didn’t get that) all the time.

I’m really only mock-outraged, but that was an instant “Whaaaat?”

Da’Vonne is playing the “Well, I might be going home this week so I better start acting like it’s okay with me” card. Won’t miss her a bit.

Go Shelli, great plan.

I’m disappointed no one is watching this show this season. It’s become one of my summertime favorites.

for some reason, I like John. He reminds of a cross between Gomer Pyle and Bobcat Goldthwait.

He seems nice enough but what’s with the annoying fake voice he uses in the diary room? He doesn’t seem to talk around the house that way.

Well, see the thread in this forum titled something like, “Most Hateable Commercials” and you may see one reason why. At least, I sure hope that one of the reasons people are not watching this show as much as they used to is due to the fact the network is broadcasting commercials for other shows that take up 5 or 6 minutes (I’m guessing) but they are broadcast smack dab in the middle of the program. I don’t need to watch a TV show only to see commercials disguised as programming.

I’m referring to the contests they have like “Battle of the Block” where the entire contest is about another CBS show - like Kathy Whatever’s New Show.

I guess CBS is doing this to try and build some interest in her new show. But I have never found anything she has ever done to be interesting or appealing.

What if I told you that she couldn’t because she can’t seem to ever complete an entire sentence without stuttering or stammering and they have to have especially skilled writers to write her material for her. Perhaps that is why when they find a few words that she can speak with falling flat, they make her repeat them over and over ad nauseum.

I don’t think I will waste much more time watching this show any more.

I would say that I might watch the live shows. But those are actually the worst of all because they feature Julie and watching her is pretty much just pure pain. It’s no wonder that her talk show (remember that?). was cancelled in the blink of an eye.

If she wasn’t married to the Network Boss, she would have been history a long time ago.

I hear that she is a very nice lady. It’s just too bad that she has no talent. That makes it very difficult to succeed in her field.

That voice is Bobcat Goldthwait but toned down. Bobcat on Conan.

(warning annoying youtube video)

That’s not a real show (the guy on the poster with her is a Big Brother contestant from 2 seasons ago) just like the Uh-Oh UFO they were building the first week’s competitions around was not a real movie.

What are you talking about!? Do you actually think that the “Ginger” movie thing the competitions are about is a real movie they are advertising!?

Try not to let your pathological (and frankly sexist) hate for Julie Chen override what little common sense you do have.

Believe me, I know. Still don’t know why it’s become John’s shtick.

The losers gotta be the people that watched…Buh Duh
You knew that was coming right?

Diva’vonne has settled down a bit. She was a bit too much of a diva the first 2 nights for me to get behind. I’m getting partial to Meg now. She’s sort of the clueless one along for the ride, but totally harmless.

Poor Becky. Hi Def is doing her no favors.

If someone asked me to pick out the transexual among the 8 girls, Audrey would not be the one I would have picked.

color mine.

I"m really at a loss of words here. Priceless sort of works.

Awesome vote. Not at all upset about this person going home. Now,let’s see, next week, hum…

Apparently most of the house does not know who “Gronk” is.

Clay would have to know, and I assume Austin does too. Maybe Jason because he is from Massachusetts. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the rest of the house doesn’t know who he is.

Yes!! The two most annoying house guests are gone in the first two weeks! So far I don’t hate anyone that’s left!

Has CBS had the broadcast rights to the Superbowl for a while? Because I can’t think of any other reason they’d be pushing the whole “Superbowl champions” stuff considering. When they mentioned a Patriot was going to be the next Takeover, I asked my husband, “Is the twist going to be that he lets the air out of the house?”

No confirmation of the twins to the household? It’s as if the house already forgot, or didn’t really believe it.