Big Love - 8/6

I could see a college-age Barb falling for the sob story - poor Bill, kicked out of the compound as a teenager because Old Roman and the other geezers didn’t want the competition, and needs someone to love him, since his parents apparently didn’t have any trouble letting him get kicked to the curb.

To me, Barb seems like someone who needs to be needed more than anything., so I could see that aspect of Bill’s past appealing to her “let me make it better” personality.

I think a lot of the difference between Sarah and Ben is that Bill is completely non-involved in Sarah’s life. It’s a gender thing, I’m sure. He gets Ben a job working with him, takes him hunting, talks to him about hard religious questions, etc. We’ve never seen him do a thing with Sarah - once there was a father daughter breakfast and when he asked why she didn’t tell him about it, she said she didn’t think he’d want to go anyway (and plus she hated the lying.)

Can someone tell me what happened in the the last 5-10 minutes of this episode?

I watched it last night, but the last bit of the downloaded file was fuqed.

The last scene we saw was Alby with his face in the hat.

Basically what happened next? Did the wives vote?

I’d like to know before I watch last nights episode, so please no spoilers from last nights episode!

Thanks!

MtM

Well did you see Nikki steal the cash from the office? She then goes out and begins to gamble it by playing bingo. Also the wives vote Barb goes no, Nikki goes yes and Margene votes yes saying that she needed security for her children.

Wow!

Thanks Darkhold!

MtM