Bippy The Beardless is a wonderful human being!

An odd little parcel arrived on my desk today; I sat for a while scratching my head, ‘Supplies from America’? I haven’t ordered anything from America lately…

I cautiously opened the box and peeked inside; to my delight, I pulled out a big bottle of Tabasco Chipotle Sauce (which I have looked for everywhere, in vain), a pack of four different hot sauces, including the famous ‘Dave’s Insanity Sauce’ and three little bottles of pure citrus oils.

A couple of weeks back, Bippy emailed me to say he was coming to the UK and very generously offered to bring something over for me, but this is more than I could have possibly hoped for. A thousand thanks Bippy!

I rushed out and bought a sandwich almost stright away , so that I could try the Tabasco (and it is excellent - I will have to embrark upon a campaign toi get this on the shelves at Tesco) and I’m trying the mildest of the Dave’s brand sauces (‘Hurtin’ Jalapeno’) as I write this (also excellent) - I’m going to make myself wait a day or two for the others…

My local healthfood shop was selling the Chipotle Tabasco last year. I don’t think they’ve had it in since, though. I have a quarter of a bottle left, so I ought to get around to asking if they’ll be getting any more.