Bolt Action Rifle - Feed Problem

What?!?!?! :eek: Tell me you’re joking! :mad: (I have a metric FAL, and I love it…)

Bah! I get those all the time!

Why isn’t the Canadian government willing to make some cash and sell some of those to collectors?

Got distracted from gun project by various things last night. Will try to report any progress this evening.

My primary suspect is the magazine lips.

Is it just me or is the word “lips” just not seeming appropriate here?

Apparantly they tried, along with selling the 10,000 9mm submachine guns I helped destroy last month. There weren’t any takers from foreign governments and I’m quite certain it’s illegal to sell these things to civilians (time consuming too, I’ll bet, setting up the garage sale and all) so off to the smelter they go, after we remove the wood hand-guard with the asbestos inlay.

Are the FAL’s select fire? If so, I’ll take a receiver or two . That should fit in a pocket right? :slight_smile:

Well, there’s a selector lever that flips between R and S, but disassembling the rifle requires some weird tool (or so they tell us) and it’s not the kind of thing I think I can casually borrow or pick up at Canadian Tire.

Sorry.

[sub]“Hey, Dan, can I borrow that whatcha-callit?”
“What for?”
“Uh… itchy back?”[/sub]