Bone Spur on Tibial Tuberosity?

I visited the doctor today. He said I have a small, about half-centimeter round, boney protuberance on my right tibial tuberosity. I do not have Osgood-Schlatter syndrome. The doctor examined me and ruled out Osgood-Schlatter syndrome. I am 41 years old. I’ve never had Osgood-Schlatter syndrome. My right tibial tuberosity does not hurt. There is no swelling or redness in the tibial tuberosity. I have good range of motion in my knee. It’s definitely not Osgood-Schlatter syndrome.

So, is it possible to get a bone spur (or osteophyte) on your tibial tuberosity, if you do not have, and have never had Osgood-Schlatter syndrome?

I just wanted to ask: have you considered the possibility of Osgood-Schlatter syndrome?

On three different occassions in my original post I clearly stated it is not Osgood-Schlatter syndrome. I’ve never had Osgood-Schlatter syndrome. My doctor ruled out Osgood-Schlatter syndrome. I am 41 years old. Please, I need to know if it is possible to get a bone spur on your tibial tuberosity if a person does not have, and has never had Osgood-Schlatter syndrome.

Actually, it was five occasions.

Wait… you’re sure it’s not Osgood-Schlatter syndrome?