Boob play.

I enjoy being on either end of nipple and breast play. I would love to play with my fiance’s nipples more, but his go from “nothing” to “ow!” in a split second, so he gets nothing out of it and I mostly leave them alone.

More than 1,000 page views, only 70 responses to the poll and only 20 posts. Fascinating.

Have to be careful not to scare away the boobs, y’see.

As a guy, my nipples are simply not an erogenous zone. If a girl wants to mess around with them, ok, I appreciate the thought, but from my perspective she may as well be licking my keys.

I enjoy playing with boobs, and I think I have pretty good feel for it. A couple of times I’ve had girls go from “let’s just fool around” to “on second thought, let’s have sex” through nothing but effective boob play.

This made me snort out loud. Also, weird mental image.

What’s really weird is that someone is going to read that post and discover a new fetish.

“Licking . . . keys . . . wow, that’s pretty hot.”

Well, they’re only a couple of inches from my crotch most of the time.

I loooooooove boobie play. I actually don’t find intercourse as stimulating unless my nipples are getting attention as well.

Boob play? An ambiguous term, and a bit pejorative.

Boobs are not toys. Well, maybe like the board game “Othello.”

A minute to learn, a lifetime to master.

Gentle licks and tongue flicks are essential.

Grabbing my nipples and twisting them like am radio knobs will get you summarily dumped.

Men who insist on sucking them make me want to call their mothers and scold them for not breastfeeding their sons enough when they were infants.

In all honesty, I’d rather lick my own, while he shows off his other tongue talents.

Different women like different things-- I hope you’re giving someone a chance to get some feedback from you before you start thinking he should have been named Oedipus.

That being said:

I think it’s pretty universal that you shouldn’t do this unless there’s good indication that she wants it.

I guess I’m fortunate as a man to have sensitive, but not too sensitive, nipples. I’ve always enjoyed it when my partner stimulates them. My wife definitely enjoys having her breasts and nipples stimulated. Other women I’ve known have liked it both more or less. One friend told me she had very little sensation in her nipples, which I thought was unfortunate for her.

Just like AM radio then - the more you twist, the poorer the reception.

:smiley:

My wife likes to suck gently and nibble on mine, and enjoys when I do the same to hers. But sometimes, she’ll tell me to be more aggressive with hers, including strong sucking and nibbling/biting. Those nights, she can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone.

Some men don’t seem to understand the “overstimulated” concept. For a while, he just can’t touch 'em. Let them be!

Your boobs or your keys?

The latter, although the former would be awfully convenient in many ways.

Hear, hear - all those who talk about letting the nips reset. I love to have mine played with - in fact, love to spoon with my bf and have him reach around and play with them while i feel him grow against my bum. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

But if we’ve had a pretty vigorous session with the girls - they need some time to relax and regroup before you dive at them again.

Fortunately, I’m with someone who understands this well.

Any of you guys ever stop to think how much better it would be if gals had their boobies on their backs instead of the current location? Maybe look a little funny, but think how much more fun dancing would be.

It would make nursing babies a bit more complicated.

Oh, is that what they’re really for?