Book Titles A-Z

F - Fresh Start (Gale Galligan)

G - Gerontocracy In America: How the Old Are Hoarding Power and Wealth (Samuel Moyn)

H - House of Bone and Rain (Gabino Iglesias)

I - I Punched an Alien and Now… (Kimberly Lemming)

J - Jailbreak of Sparrows (Martin Espada)

K - Klara and the Sun (Kazuo Ishiguro)

L - The Legend of Memo Castillo (William Alexander)

M - Martin Scorsese (Olivier Bousquet)

N - The Nudge (Joseph Fink)

O - The Only Cure: Freud and the Neuroscience of Mental Healing (Mark Solms)

P - The Passing of the Dragon and Other Stories (Ken Liu)

Q - The Queen and I (Sue Townsend)

R - Red Bird Danced (Dawn Quigley)

S - Son of Nobody (Yann Martel)

T - Timid (Jonathan Todd)

U - Up the Down Staircase (Bel Kaufman)

V - The Volcano Daughters (Gina Balibrera)

W - Watchers (Dean Koontz)

X - The X Bar X Boys on Big Bison Trail (James Cody Ferris)

Y - A Year in Provence (Peter Mayle)