[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Longtime California/Anaheim Angels pitcher Chuck Finley.
DQ: Are you alive?
[/QUOTE]
Yes
CF is:
Alive
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Longtime California/Anaheim Angels pitcher Chuck Finley.
DQ: Are you alive?
[/QUOTE]
Yes
CF is:
Alive
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
IQ: Are you famous for writing “Postcards”?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, I’m Carrie Fisher! Woot! Good work. That was quick enough.
Your turn to Choose.
Okay, my initials are RM.
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Okay, my initials are RM.
[/QUOTE]
Have you been a spy with a neat license?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Have you been a spy with a neat license?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Roger Moore.
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Okay, my initials are RM.
[/QUOTE]
IQ: Do you suggest that your hamburgers are edible?
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Okay, my initials are RM.
[/QUOTE]
IQ: Do you like singing about your crazy life?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ: Do you like singing about your crazy life?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Ricky Martin (nor Ronald McDonald, to answer your earlier post).
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Okay, my initials are RM.
[/QUOTE]
IQ: Did you ever interrupt a wedding and accuse the groom of bigamy?
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Okay, my initials are RM.
[/QUOTE]
IQ: Does your nickname sound like two cannons going off?
Were you Challenged in aerospace?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ: Does your nickname sound like two cannons going off?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Ray “Boom Boom” Mancini.
Fretful Porpentine: I don’t remember interrupting any weddings. You get a DQ.
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Okay, my initials are RM.
[/QUOTE]
IQ: Did you write and sing about hoboes?
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Okay, my initials are RM.
[/QUOTE]
IQ: Did you have some neat knuckle tats?
IQ: Were you a film noire star in the 40’s and 50’s?
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Were you Challenged in aerospace?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Ronald McNair.
Zeldar: No, I’m not Roger Miller either.
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
Okay, my initials are RM.
[/QUOTE]
IQ: Did you do an acceptable Lincoln?
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
IQ: Were you a film noire star in the 40’s and 50’s?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Robert Mitchum.
Zeldar: I’m not aware of any knuckle tattoos. Ask your DQ.
Did you ever have to confess to your significant other that you made your children tiny?
[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
No, I’m not Robert Mitchum.
Zeldar: I’m not aware of any knuckle tattoos. Ask your DQ.
[/QUOTE]
I feel as if I’m cheating since you say you’re not Mitchum. He had LOVE and HATE on his knuckles in Night of the Hunter.
Your choice as to whether to award the DQ: Are you male?