[QUOTE=Taber]
Since no one else is going, I’ll jump in with a short one.
I’m CC
[/QUOTE]
IQ: Were you in a Clark Gable movie?
[QUOTE=Taber]
Since no one else is going, I’ll jump in with a short one.
I’m CC
[/QUOTE]
IQ: Were you in a Clark Gable movie?
Vai’s got some history to him - I’m sure we can work him in somewhere else.
CC: Were you a Hann-Barbera creation?
CC
IQ: Were you a dance partner for Kelly and Astaire?
IQ: Were you in a Robert Taylor movie involving wagons?
IQ: Did you do a pretty sorry “swan song” from a news show?
IQ for CC: Are you known for being a man of few words?
Sorry about the delay
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Q: Were you in a Clark Gable movie?
[/QUOTE]
no, and I don’t know who you’re referring to
[QUOTE=Enginerd]
CC: Were you a Hann-Barbera creation?
[/QUOTE]
no, and unless Chester Cheetah was a Hanna Barbera creation, I don’t know who you’re talking about
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ: Were you a dance partner for Kelly and Astaire?
[/QUOTE]
No, and I don’t know who you’re talking about
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Were you in a Robert Taylor movie involving wagons?
[/QUOTE]
no, I’m not Chris Claybourne
edit: upon further review Chris Claybourne was a character in a Robert Taylor movie, but not about wagons. so a DQ for you here
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Did you do a pretty sorry “swan song” from a news show?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Connie Chung
[QUOTE=SternVogel]
Are you known for being a man of few words?
[/QUOTE]
no, I’m not Charlie Chaplin
[QUOTE=Taber]
Sorry about the delay
no, and I don’t know who you’re referring to
No, and I don’t know who you’re talking about
no, I’m not Chris Claybourne
edit: upon further review Chris Claybourne was a character in a Robert Taylor movie, but not about wagons. so a DQ for you here
[/QUOTE]
IQ1 – Clark Gable movie – Claudette Colbert
IQ2 – Astaire and Kelly Dance Partner – Cyd Charisse
IQ3 – Robert Taylor wagon movie – Sorry, I was thinking about Denise Darcel (whom I had remembered as Corinne Calvet) and in Westward the Women (which I also misremembered as Westward Ho The Wagons) so I double-boo-booed on this one – I beg you pardon!
DQ1 – Are you male?
DQ2 – Are you alive?
IQ: Did you know a red-hot hoochie-coocher?
IQ: Are you a wide-eyed American singer and actress who was born in Seattle?
IQ: Were you twisted in 1960?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
IQ1 – Clark Gable movie – Claudette Colbert
IQ2 – Astaire and Kelly Dance Partner – Cyd Charisse
IQ3 – Robert Taylor wagon movie – Sorry, I was thinking about Denise Darcel (whom I had remembered as Corinne Calvet) and in Westward the Women (which I also misremembered as Westward Ho The Wagons) so I double-boo-booed on this one – I beg you pardon!
DQ1 – Are you male?
DQ2 – Are you alive?
[/QUOTE]
Male yes, alive no
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
IQ: Did you know a red-hot hoochie-coocher?
IQ: Are you a wide-eyed American singer and actress who was born in Seattle?
IQ: Were you twisted in 1960?
[/QUOTE]
no, don’t know
no, don’t know
no, I’m not Chubby Checker
And here I thought CC on my end would be pretty easy because there weren’t that many.
[QUOTE=Taber]
no, don’t know
no, don’t know
[/QUOTE]
Cab Calloway and Carol Channing.
DQ1: Are you an entertainer?
DQ2: Are you a sports figure?
CC
IQ: did you organize some day laborers?
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
CC
IQ: did you organize some day laborers?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, I’m Cesar Chavez
[QUOTE=Taber]
Yes, I’m Cesar Chavez
[/QUOTE]
Very well!
New game: BD
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
Very well!
New game: BD
[/QUOTE]
Did you have a job in the great north woods, working as a cook for a spell?
[QUOTE=Fretful Porpentine]
Did you have a job in the great north woods, working as a cook for a spell?
[/QUOTE]
No, but I can’t identify your person. DQ time for you.
[QUOTE=Zeldar]
No, but I can’t identify your person. DQ time for you.
[/QUOTE]
(Bob Dylan – the reference is to “Tangled Up In Blue”)
DQ: Are you dead?
[QUOTE=Fretful Porpentine]
(Bob Dylan – the reference is to “Tangled Up In Blue”)
DQ: Are you dead?
[/QUOTE]
Yes
BD is:
Dead
BD
Edited because my question was for a living person.
IQ: Were you married four times?
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
BD
Edited because my question was for a living person.
IQ: Were you married four times?
[/QUOTE]
No, I’m not Bette Davis
It’s not necessary for IQ’s to be based on known facts about the Identity. They can even refer, if you wish, to non-real people. They must, however, refer to entities whose names are Proper Nouns.
(See the OP for the variations we’re playing under in theis thread.)
Bottom line: you could have used an IQ about a living person.
Did you receive praise from Werner Herzog?