IQs:
- Were you a burly henchman of Kananga, aka Mr. Big?
- Are you known for running through town, inquiring of children’s bedtimes?
- Were you the foil to Denise Huxtable in her spin-off series?
IQs:
IQs:
1. Was your mother’s maiden name Ball?
2. Did you star in the TV pilot Fox Force Five?
3. Did you play George Wallace in History of the World, Part II?
Wally (Where’s Waldo is the American version)
correct
Sir Winston Churchill
DQ: Best known for military?
One DQ reserved.
I was thinking of Walt Frazier (Walt x3), but Willis Reed also fits the question.
Why waste a perfectly good IQ? Just ask it again: “You are not Willis Reed; were you part of the NY Knicks’ first two NBA championships?”
IQs:
- Were you a burly henchman of Kananga, aka Mr. Big?
- Are you known for running through town, inquiring of children’s bedtimes?
- Were you the foil to Denise Huxtable in her spin-off series?8. 8.
Take a DQ, I am not Wee Willie Winkie, and take another DQ.
IQs:
- Was your mother’s maiden name Ball?
- Did you star in the TV pilot Fox Force Five?
- Did you play George Wallace in History of the World, Part II?
Take 3 DQs and enjoy your sweep.
IQs
I am not William Henry Harrison.
I am not William McKinley.
I am not Woodrow Wilson.
IQs:
1. Was your mother’s maiden name Ball?
2. Did you star in the TV pilot Fox Force Five?
3. Did you play George Wallace in History of the World, Part II?
Take 3 DQs and enjoy your sweep.
1 was George Washington; 2 was Mia Wallace, in Pulp Fiction; 3 was George Wallace.
DQs:
1. died before 1875?
2. best known for elected office?
3. last name begins from A-M?
knoodler:
- Were you a burly henchman of Kananga, aka Mr. Big?
- Are you known for running through town, inquiring of children’s bedtimes?
- Were you the foil to Denise Huxtable in her spin-off series?8. 8.
Take a DQ, I am not Wee Willie Winkie, and take another DQ.
2 DQs reserved
Why waste a perfectly good IQ? Just ask it again: “You are not Willis Reed; were you part of the NY Knicks’ first two NBA championships?”
I didn’t know I could rephrase the question if the answer fit the parameters of the question asked.
@De_La_Rue , I’m kicking your DQ back to you because I need to revise DQ #5.
All, please note change to DQ #5.
I didn’t know I could rephrase the question if the answer fit the parameters of the question asked.
I think @SCAdian is suggesting you ask the question again in your next batch of IQs, slightly modified to exclude the first answer you were given. Clever!
Yes, in the past we’ve allowed up to three rephrasings of a question if the Botticelli Master gives you an accurate answer, but not for the person of whom you were thinking.
W it is.
IQs:
Were you Lincoln’s SECSTATE?
Were you a noted British abolitionist with an alliterative name?
Did Mel Gibson play you in a kilt?
Were you Lincoln’s SECSTATE?
Were you a noted British abolitionist with an alliterative name?
Did Mel Gibson play you in a kilt?
I am not William Seward.
I am not William Wilberforce.
I am not William Wallace.
William x 3!
DQ: Known for state-level or lower (ie, county or city) politics?
William x 3!
You mean “Not William x3!”
DQ: born after 1900?
Thanks to all for the input!
IQs:
IQs:
1. Did you throw Tony Rocky Horror out a four-story window?
2. Were you the widow of an arms company executive who built an enormous, rambling mansion in California?
3. Did you create this?
IQs:
- Did your death inspire your son to become a crime fighter?
- Are you constantly thwarted in your attempts to capture a particularly fast opponent?
- Are you romantically involved with a non-human being?
I am not Martha Wayne.
I am not Wile E. Coyote.
I am not… uhh, lots of science fiction to choose from… Will Riker?
IQs:
- Did you throw Tony Rocky Horror out a four-story window?
- Were you the widow of an arms company executive who built an enormous, rambling mansion in California?
- Did you create this?
Take a DQ.
I am not… Sonia (?) Winchester?
I am not Josh Wardle.
Take a DQ.
I am not… Sonia (?) Winchester?
I am not Josh Wardle.
1 was Marcellus Wallace, in Pulp Fiction; close enough on Sarah Winchester.
DQ: born after 1800?
knoodler:
- Did your death inspire your son to become a crime fighter?
- Are you constantly thwarted in your attempts to capture a particularly fast opponent?
- Are you romantically involved with a non-human being?
I am not Martha Wayne.
I am not Wile E. Coyote.
I am not… uhh, lots of science fiction to choose from… Will Riker?
Correct, correct, and Wanda Maximoff (she’s either married to, or paired with Vision)
1 DQ reserved