I thought of Olds, but did not know enough about him to use my remaining DQs usefully.
Glad someone else did.
I was remembering his first name as Charles.
Congrats! He was my guess, too. i was,just waiting for the are you questions.
Good on ya, SunUp!
Question 17 sealed the deal for me - sorry to steal it from you, kitap! May the odds for the next round be ever in your favor.
OK, let’s start back up: I am
F
like in fingers, feudal or foul.
IQs:
Were you the action guy on FYI?
Did you command Hill Street Station?
Did you head the RNC in the Reagan years?
IQs:
- Did Marty Robbins sing about you?
- Did ZZ Top sing about you?
- Did Keri Russell portray you?
IQs
- Did you play Agent 99 on Get Smart?
- Did you write the Kent Montana series?
- Were you an acclaimed British comedy script writer on Around the Horne?
Take 2 DQs and I am not Frank Furillo.
Take a DQ.
I am not Frank Cheap Sunglasses.
I am not Felicity.
I am not Barbara Feldon.
Take 2 DQs.
- Felina (“El Paso”)
- I do not know who this is, I was thinking of “Francine” off Rio Grande Mud
- Correct
DQs:
Real?
Male?
SunUp:
Take a DQ.
I am not Frank Cheap Sunglasses.
I am not Felicity.
- Felina (“El Paso”)
- I do not know who this is, I was thinking of “Francine” off Rio Grande Mud
- Correct
DQs:
Real?
Male?
Yeah, I was being funny about the song “Cheap Sunglasses”, since I had no idea what song you were referring to.
DQs:
- Real
- Male
Previous IQs:
Were you the action guy on FYI? - Frank Fontana, on Murphy Brown
Did you command Hill Street Station? - Yes, Capt. Frank Furillo, on Hill Street Blues
Did you head the RNC in the Reagan years? - Frank Fahrenkopf
Frank x3!
DQs:
American?
Living?
IQs:
Did you play a porno stand-in in Love Actually?
Did you praise Washington’s military skills during the 1776-77 New Jersey campaign?
Did you play the landlord on Three’s Company?
IQs:
Did you play a porno stand-in in Love Actually?
Did you praise Washington’s military skills during the 1776-77 New Jersey campaign?
Did you play the landlord on Three’s Company?3. 3.
I am not Martin Freeman.
Take a DQ.
I am not Norman Fell.
DQs:
- Real
- Male
- Naturalized American
- Dead
Prof.Pepperwinkle:
IQs
- Did you play Agent 99 on Get Smart?
- Did you write the Kent Montana series?
- Were you an acclaimed British comedy script writer on Around the Horne?
I am not Barbara Feldon.
Take 2 DQs.
Correct on Barbara.
2 was Lionel Feñn.
3 was Marty Feldman.
DQs
- Died after 1980?
- Last name starts with F?
IQs:
- As a young man, did you work on the Manhattan Project?
- Were you a former stuntman who was nominated for Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor?
- Are you best known for being a fictional writer of letters on SNL?
- Are you a hippo?
- Are you #1’s little brother?
- Did you star opposite an octopus?
IQs:
- As a young man, did you work on the Manhattan Project?
- Were you a former stuntman who was nominated for Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor?
- Are you best known for being a fictional writer of letters on SNL?
I am not Richard Feynmann.
I am not… Harrison Ford?
I am not… Jimmy Fallon?
- Are you a hippo?
- Are you #1’s little brother?
- Did you star opposite an octopus?
Take 3 DQs.
knoodler:
- As a young man, did you work on the Manhattan Project?
- Were you a former stuntman who was nominated for Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor?
- Are you best known for being a fictional writer of letters on SNL?
I am not Richard Feynmann.
I am not… Harrison Ford?
I am not… Jimmy Fallon?
Correct
Richard Farnsworth
Richard Feder of Fort Lee, NJ
Richard F x3!
2 DQs reserved
Whoops, forgot Prof’s DQs.
DQs:
- Real
- Male
- Naturalized American
- Dead
- Died after 1980
- Last name starts with F
Previous IQs:
Did you play a porno stand-in in Love Actually? - Yes, Martin Freeman (in a part of the movie I’d just as soon they’d never filmed, it’s so cringeworthy)
Did you praise Washington’s military skills during the 1776-77 New Jersey campaign? - Frederick the Great, who said it was “the most brilliant of any recorded in the annals of military achievements”
Did you play the landlord on Three’s Company? - Yes, Norman Fell
DQ:
Born in Europe?
IQs:
Was your dad a retired Seattle police officer?
Were your parents both mental-health professionals?
Did Harrison Ford play you in American Graffiti?