Botticelli - Sept 2026

DQs:

Known for arts?
Died after 2000?

IQs:

  1. Are you a Dick Tracy villain?
  2. Did you play that villain on the big screen?
  3. Were you the music teacher at Hogwarts?

I am neither Frasier nor Frederick Crane.
Take a DQ.

Whatshisface… aw, take two DQs.
I am not (movie) Flitwick - he taught only Charms in the books.

DQs:

  1. Real
  2. Male
  3. Naturalized American
  4. Dead
  5. Died after 1980
  6. Last name starts with F
  7. Born in Europe
  8. Known for the arts
  9. Died before 2000

Flattop Jones
William Forsythe
Correct (I forgot about the books, I only remembered him leading the choir)

DQs:

Known for TV or movies?
Born in UK?

DQs:

  1. Real
  2. Male
  3. Naturalized American
  4. Dead
  5. Died after 1980
  6. Last name starts with F
  7. Born in Europe
  8. Known for the arts
  9. Died before 2000
  10. Known in part from TV or movies, but more from other arts
  11. Not born in UK
  1. Fiona from the Cincinnati Zoo
  2. Fritz, likewise
  3. Sally Field, Remarkably Bright Creatures

3DQs.

DQ #1. Known for music,?
DQ #2. Won a high level award in their field?

1 DQ reserved

New IQs

  1. Are you the main character in a movie about a famous director’s childhood?
  2. Are you the famous director who shows up near the end of the movie in #1?
  3. Were you an American Girl doll?

IQs

  1. Did you write Christ climbed down from his bare tree this year?
  2. Did you write the World of Tiers series?
  3. Did you write a 19th century cookbook that became the standard?

Take 3 DQs.

Take 2 DQs and I am not Fannie Farmer.

DQs:

  1. Real
  2. Male
  3. Naturalized American
  4. Dead
  5. Died after 1980
  6. Last name starts with F
  7. Born in Europe
  8. Known for the arts
  9. Died before 2000
  10. Known in part from TV or movies, but more from other arts
  11. Not born in UK
  12. Known for music
  13. Did not, to my knowledge, win a high level award in his field

IQs:

  1. Are you a nanny?
  2. Did you play a nanny?
  3. Were you behind the “rural purge” of TV in 1971?
  1. Sammy Fabelman
  2. John Ford
  3. Felicity

4 DQs

DQ #1: known as a vocalist?
DQ #2: was this person famous before coming to the US?

2DQs reserved

Take a DQ.
I am not Fran Drescher.
Take another DQ.

DQs:

  1. Real
  2. Male
  3. Naturalized American
  4. Dead
  5. Died after 1980
  6. Last name starts with F
  7. Born in Europe
  8. Known for the arts
  9. Died before 2000
  10. Known in part from TV or movies, but more from other arts
  11. Not born in UK
  12. Known for music
  13. Did not, to my knowledge, win a high level award in his field
  14. Not known as a vocalist
  15. Famous (for music) before coming to the US

DQ #1: Known for playing string instrument?
DQ#2: Known as a soloist?

IQ #1: Were you the owner of a car manufacturer involved in a high-profile race (in a recent-ish Movie)?
IQ #2: Were you the owner of another car manufacturer involved in the same race and movie?
IQ #3: Were you a cute animated black and white kitten belonging to a woodcarver?

Nitpick: Feleena

  1. Phoebe Figalilly (Nanny & the Professor)
  2. correct
  3. Fred Silverman (then head of CBS Programming)

DQs:

Best known for being part of a band or group?
Best known for pop or contemporary music?

I’m familiar with the Marty Robbins’ Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs version of “El Paso”, and when I Google’d “marty robbins el paso lyrics” it came back with Felina. Other websites confirmed this: Scribd; Street Directory; A to Z Lyrics; and YouTube (with lyrics added onscreen). The Google lyrics sourced Musixmatch, but the website was unable to produce them when I went there.

To be fair, Genius Lyrics, the top search return, spells it as “Feleena.” I’ve also seen it as “Falina” when covered by other artists.

I am neither Henry Ford nor Enzo Ferrari.
Take a DQ.