Britney Getting Divorced

Maybe she is hot again.

But seriously, do you really want to be know as the guy who got Kevin Federline’s sloppy seconds?

Now folks, you’ve got to feel sorry for the Britster. She was in luuurve when she married K-Fed and since it was going to last forever and ever, she didn’t sign a prenup, so even though he’s gone, K-Fed’s going to be able to sponge off of her for the rest of his life.

[QUOTE=iluvurmom]
All I can say is its about time…I heard he found out through text message!..that kinda sucks Brit…but whatever
[/QUOTE]

“Dr bby, wlcm 2 dmpsvll-- pop. U”

[QUOTE=pinkfreud]
So now, instead of calling him K-Fed, will folks call him Fed-Ex?
[/QUOTE]

Damn, that was funny.

[QUOTE=Astroboy14]
Well, there are rumors of a sex-tape that Brit was worried about being made public… maybe KFed will be disgruntled? We can always hope.
[/QUOTE]
Apparently, like his “rap” album, it shows KFed is not black.

[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
Now folks, you’ve got to feel sorry for the Britster. She was in luuurve when she married K-Fed and since it was going to last forever and ever, she didn’t sign a prenup, so even though he’s gone, K-Fed’s going to be able to sponge off of her for the rest of his life.
[/QUOTE]

No, not really. There was a prenup. An iron clad prenup at that. From PerezHilton.com (and his source is somewhere legit that I’m too lazy to follow the link to):

And some prenup details.

[QUOTE=DanBlather]
Apparently, like his “rap” album, it shows KFed is not black.
[/QUOTE]

  • goes and look at gossip site that has a link *

I don’t like the guy other than the fact that he makes me laugh- hard- but he looks a-ok to me.

This page links to a page that links to a page that links to the page that has the video on it. If the link is not ok, feel free to close it down, but I think that follows the 9,000 click rule (because there’s lots you have to click on on the actual video page before you see anything).

[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
Now folks, you’ve got to feel sorry for the Britster. She was in luuurve when she married K-Fed and since it was going to last forever and ever, she didn’t sign a prenup, so even though he’s gone, K-Fed’s going to be able to sponge off of her for the rest of his life.
[/QUOTE]

They are reporting that there is a prenup, so she will be ok. I think that he gets something like $30,000 a month (yes, a month) for half the period of time that they were married (which apparently will be 12-15 months of support, from what I heard.) He gets half of the house in California and he has to give back any gift she gave him that cost more than $10,000. That is what I heard this morning on the radio and saw bits and pieces of online.

[QUOTE=pinkfreud]
So now, instead of calling him K-Fed, will folks call him Fed-Ex?
[/QUOTE]

Keith Olbermann just made that same joke. I’m hoping he’s a Doper! :smiley:

Today I heard that he could contest the pre-nup if he chooses. It was signed in the time between their “wedding” and when they actually got a marraige license and got legally married. He could claim that he was under extreme pressure to sign it, seeing as how they’d already had a big wedding for show.