Broke a promise, ruined a friendship,now I'm leaving

Do you really have to go?
Just because of a mistake?
Is your friendship really ruined?
Friends make mistakes, hurt each other, even send each other nasty e-mails, but they can make up. Can you tell us more about what happened? Being a “laughing-stock” usually blows over pretty quickly. It’s usually not all that serious, in the long run. You didn’t mean to hurt him, and you’re sorry. And is it all your fault?

I get mad at a friend of mine and stop talking to her about 4 times a year. We’re both pretty unhappy while we’re not talking. She’s usually the one who calls to make up; my ego won’t let me.

If this is a friend, let him cool down a while and then try to make up, if you value his friendship.

Meanwhile, Silly Rabbit, I don’t think anybody wants you to go, and if you need to stay away a while, we’ll miss you.

spooje, I don’t know whats going on either, but Im going with the flow.

Doesn’t look like Rabbit is coming back to see our responses either so I wonder if its worth writing anymore? I haven’t check the user log to see if Rabbit has logged on again though.

It’s deja vu all over again.

If you recall that long ago, the same sort o’ thing happened to me. But I eventually gravitated back.

Don’t go Silly Rabbit…apologize if you made a mistake, move on, he will forgive and forget or hold a grudge and your leaving can’t really make a difference either way. If he’s really your friend he’ll forgive you.