Broke a promise, ruined a friendship,now I'm leaving

I made a promise to a friend that I broke. I didn’t intend to and it was, quite honestly, done without really thinking. I don’t know why I did it. But I got a pretty nasty E-Mail from him and I am devastated. He is now the laughing stock at his work and it’s all my fault. He told me he regretted introducing me to the boards, so for that reason, I have to leave.

Take care everyone.

I will miss you.

Perhaps things will smooth over in the future, however, trust is like a Ming vase. Definately a valuable treasure. When broken, pretty much worthless. If fixed, there is alwas a crack, reminding both that it was once broken.

Scratch that; too depressing.
Do over.

Perhaps things will smooth over in the future. I sure hope so. I’d love to “see” you (or another manifestation of you) in the future here.

You don’t really Have ** to.
I think youre great.
Please come back eventually.

Have

[Elmer Fudd voice]Bye Wabbit. sniff {/Elmer Fudd voice]

Sorry to hear it :frowning:

and Holden this:

is so very, very true.

Yeah, in certain instances.
But it’s a dynamic, living thing, not a static still life. As such, it can heal, and be stronger for it.
If that’s your general feeling, then fuck, who needs your trust?

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Don’t go silly rabbit. You are actually one of the only posters that I like (that’s right you bastards:))

Please keep in touch!
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

i’ll miss you.

Oh, don’t be silly, Rabbit.

Stick around. Your friend might have opened the door to this place for you, but you are the one that step inside. You’re here, some of us still want you around.

-ts

Yeah. What THEY said. Don’t go. You’re nice. :frowning:

SR,
Is this friend (no names) a regular here? Is your presence a reminder to him? Then, if you feel so strongly,
a sabbatical may be in order (don’t burn your bridges). If he just referred you and doesn’t come here himself, stay, Silly Rabbit.

And I just met you, too!

I’m going to miss you around here. I don’t know the circumstances regarding your decision to leave, but I do hope that you stay in touch. You still have my ICQ # if you want to talk (about this or anything, whatever you’re comfortable with) and my e-mail is attached to my profile.

Silly Rabbit, I know you’ve got my email too. Please feel free to use it liberally.

((((SR))))

WTF?!

I am really speechless.

You have our numbers.

Somebody want to tell me what the heck is going on???

I hate being the last one to know.

Silly Rabbit, if this is what you need to do, I guess that’s it.

I’ll miss you, though, and I’d rather not. What can I do to make you stay ?

S. Norman

Silly Rabbit are you sure this is necessary over one mistake? After all, it was just a mistake. I’d just really hate to see you go, after all you gave me my tatertot mug which I still use everyday.

Good luck to ya, whatever you decide.

:frowning: Please don’t leave now! Not just when I was getting to know you!

This is not cool.