BSG - New Season starts Friday! *unboxed spoliers*

Well, there’s this blurb which looks to be around episode 5 or 6

HOME, PART 1
Lee joins President Roslin and Tom Zarek in a separatist fleet determined to explore Kobol, forcing Commander Adama to find a new flight leader for the Galactica.

:eek:
How many jaw drops can you get in one sentence?

I was wondering…

Sexbot Six warned Baltar to get off Galactica. Now, naturally we’re to assume at the time that its because something bad is going to happen to the ship.

Of course, what really happens is that Boomer shoots Adama twice…

Since Baltar had cleared her, does that mean the shooting was what Baltar didn’t want to be around for? For that matter, does anyone besides Baltar and Boomer (and Six, I guess) know that he even tested her?

I still don’t understand the reasoning behind Baltar’s “It’s easier if everyone passes” philosophy…

-Joe

In reverse order:

I suspect it has to do with his muttering about how long it would take to test everyone in the fleet and how sexbot six (I like that) would do something very nasty if he began exposing Cylons.

Maybe SBS didn’t know Boomer would nuke the Cylon ship.

I think if Baltar’s Cylon detector actually worked, word would spread through the fleet, and any sleeper Cylon agent around would come gunning for Baltar. So, “easier if everyone passes.” It gives Baltar a sense of control over both humans and Cylons, and control is something he used to have as a world famous genius, but something he’s lacked since getting stuck on Galactica and having Six stuck in his head.

The podcast for tonight’s episode is up.

From another spoiler site:

Centurions inside Galactica!

Woo hoo! Sci-Friday is starting now!

And predictably, my satellite connection is going out intermittently. :frowning:

I was going to brag about C Band and my 10’, but I won’t now. If you don’t hear from me, it’s because Mrs. Plant couldn’t see Monk on the little dish and vaporized me to get USA on the big one.