Buffy Comics Season 8 question with spoiler

I’ve been enjoying the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 comic book series. In the most recent issue, No Future For You, Part III in the back in the letters section, there is a reference to a previous issue where:

Amy the witch puts a curse on Buffy that can only be removed by a kiss from her love.

The letter in question asks:

‘Who kissed Buffy?’

And the editor replied:

It seems a lot of readers missed this point, but the person who kissed Buffy was revealed. I suggest going back and taking a closer look

I don’t have the issue any more so I can’t go back and look at it again. So:

Who kissed Buffy?

And be sure to but the answer in a spoiler box please.

Tnanks for keeping it spoilered. I haven’t yet gotten hold of the series, because I’m waiting for the whole season to come out in one publication. Getting all the different ones is a PITA; I don’t want fancy front covers, I just want to have the story!
Can anyone point me to an online-place where I can order the whole season, in a basic, cheap edition?

The first TPB (which contains the answer to the OP’s question) was released last month. You should be able to get it on Amazon.

To the OP:

When Buffy wakes up, she says, for no apparent reason, “Cinnamon buns.” Later, when she and the Asian Slayer whose name I forget are preparing to rescue Willow, she borrows the other girl’s lip gloss, and remarks that it’s cinnamon flavored.

Took me about five reads before I caught that.

Beaten to it by Miller. But yeah, it took my wife to finally point who did it to me.

Small nitpick:

The curse is removed by a kiss from someone who loves her, not necessarily her love

What Miller said, and her name’s Satsu.