Bush Vs. Kerry in a straight up fist fight: who wins?

By that reckoning, Bush wouldn’t even show up for the fight, having arranged to get transferred to a “champaign arena” somewhere in Texas. :wink:

I remember that moment as well, but only because there was a real twinkle of amusement in Bush’s eyes. Gore sprang up and Bush did a double take, but there was definite amusement in his eyes, like, “Ooh, a menacing posture from the girly man.” It didn’t help that Al Gore, effeminate to begin with, was wearing way too much rouge that night. :smiley:

Oh, and in a fight with Kerry, I’d give it to Bush, hands down. I think he’s meaner AND he’s a Texan.

I remember that too, and I didn’t see any twinkling. Shrub had that same fearful, stupid, uncomprehending expression that he had when he was told about the 9/11 attacks.

re Abe vs. Teddy, you are all forgetting how much younger Teddy was, when he was president, than Abe, Ike, or any of a number of other presidents who were no doubt quite tough in their (relative) youth. G. Washington, for instance, or US Grant.

(Not to mention the whole parade of presidents who no one knows anything about. Maybe Franklin Pierce was a tough little mother! Not to mention Chester A. Arthur. The A is for Ass comma kick yours.)

:stuck_out_tongue:

Who would win if Laura Bush and Theresa Heinz-Kerry threw down fisticuffs?

More importantly…if the Bush twins did some oil wrasslin’, would it really matter who won? :wink:

Watch Cheney…Before Edwards got the first jab in someone would distract the ref. and Dick would pour a vile of Iraqi crude in his eyes… Then he’s go to war with Edwards home state and the records of the whole thing would be stored under his desk with Bush’s military records.

The fact that more people think Bush would win than Kerry is another example of Bush’s superb PR machine. Think about it. This guy has never had to fight for anything in his entire life! The world has been his oyster from the moment he was born, and if he screwed up, as he did so many times, there was Daddy or Daddy’s friends to bail him out! W’s mettle has never been tested. Kerry’s has. W might win, but the fact that so many people consider it the liklier outcome just tells me that damn! his PR people are good!

It’s easy to do great PR once you fully accept lying as normal behavior. :wink:

Yeah, but Abe was sick (Marfan’s?) and in poor health generally during his presidency, IIRC.

Harry Truman would put up a good fight-he was a real hot head.
HeyHomie:

Heinz-Kerry, no contest. Laura Bush seems far too ladylike and miss-ish. Heinz-Kerry doesn’t take shit from ANYONE.
Bush vs Kerry-I’d give it to Kerry. Bush is all talk and no action, although he might throw himself stupidly at Kerry, Kerry would eventually get him in a headlock and render the Shrub unconscious.

Cheney vs. Edwards-all Dick would have to do is fake a heart attack, Edwards would pause, and then Cheney would go medieval on his ass. Cheney strikes me as a dirty fighter.

Roosevelt? Lincoln? Kerry? Bush?

I don’t care who it is, Aaron Burr’ll just show up and pop a cap in their punk asses.