Bush's tax cut for the rich? Seems that way, Doesn't it?

Quote from Mack-boy:
The government has overstepped the limits granted to it by the constitution.

Quote from Mack-boy:
If you are doing something you should not be doing there is no FAIR way to do it!

16th Amendment to the Constitution - Ratified 1913

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
Wow. . . I guess the government can do this.

Have you ever heard of the Straw Horse Fallacy? It is where you attack something similar to or all together different from what is being said to dispute what is being said.

I did not say the government could not collect taxes as a matter of fact my next sentence states “. We should only be paying for constitutionally mandated government activities. “ A number of the Articles in the constitution outlines the duties of the government and Article X states:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

If the constitution does not delegate a power to the government it has no business doing it! This it what I mean when I say “The government has overstepped the limits granted to it by the constitution. “